Chapter 6

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

 

I turned to my left.

 

Then to my right.

 

“Ya! Why do you keep moving? Can’t you stay still, Im trying to sleep,” I heard an sleepy and annoyed Chaeyoung mutter.

I couldn’t sleep. At all.

 

Why would he call me doll? And why do I keep thinking about our conversation earlier?

 

I sighed heavily and sat up, couldn’t sleep. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to drink some water. Meanwhile I leaned up against the fridge and looked out of the window. The night had made its attendance and was perfectly calm which made me relax a bit. Just when I put down the glass and was about to exit the kitchen, the lights and a shocked Jisoo looked at me. “Why are you standing there in the dark? You scared me,” she said and rubbed her eyes.

“You couldn’t sleep either?” she then asked and filled a glass with water before drinking it, still holding her gaze at me, curious. I shaked my head and drove a hand through my hair.

 

“I have some cookies left, do you want to eat them before Chaeng does?” she asked while a grin took place on her lips, which made med return the laugh. “Okay,” I just nodded saying and sat down on the chair, “why are you up? You were so tired earlier,” I said and studied my unnie’s look. She looked so tired but yet so awake, it reminded me that she had been studying English for almost two weeks and we hadn’t noticed how much it exhausted her since we were all busy practicing.

“I couldn’t sleep. Maybe I should stop practicing English. It’s draining my energy,” she said and sat down beside me, putting the cookies in front of me, “I should just go back to cooking for you guys.”

I couldn’t stop but grimace at the last sentence. “You don’t have to cook for us unnie and if it’s tiring you, then ask for help. We are together at this and we’ll love to help you but you always insist on doing it alone.”

 

“I don’t want to trouble you guys and this thing going on with you and Jungkook is more than enough for yo-” “Aish, enough of this Kookie talk, I don’t want to be reminded of him..” I said and shaked my head before realizing what I just said.

 

“Kookie? Moved on to the nicknames already?” she asked, furrowing her brows and letting out a small laugh.

 

My eyes widen as I remembered what he said before walking away last night, “Now you can call me Kookie. We’re going to work together after all and I heard that you find me quite.. cute.”

 

Who the hell told him I found him cute? Of course I didn’t.. or I used to but only the girls knew it.

Since they wouldn’t tell them, who would.. I mean, they had no reason to.

“Anyways Lisa, just remember that not everyone seems to be as you think. I have no idea where you get the idea of Jungkook being a playboy but I think you judged him too quickly. Just saying,” the last sentence was said in English and I looked at her while smiling forcibly.

 

You don’t know what he did..

But did I know? All I knew was what I heard from Tzuyu and what I experienced at the show, two years ago which still remained as a secret, which was why the girls didn’t know anything.

 

It suddenly hit me.

 

“Wait, how do you know about this?” I asked and looked at her, confused. “How do you know about the fact that I said he was a playboy?”

 

Jisoo unnie just looked at me with a smirk, then disappeared and left me with an odd feeling. Confused and odd.

“Huh?” I mumbled and took a cookie from the plate, “what did I miss?”


 

 

We entered the tall building, waiting for the secretary to lead us so that we can get to the boys.

Ahh, I guess I forgot to mention.

The building we were in was BigHit company. Weird, right?

 

Maybe not.

 

We were going to have a meeting about the show we were attending. Or I was along with Jungkook but the girls decided to come because… yeah, why did they come?

 

“Welcome,” we heard a girl, in her 20’s I think, say. She bowed at and had a sweet smile on her face.

It looked like she was the secretary. I returned a smile and bowed a little myself. “Annyeonghaseyo. We are here to meet-” “Yes, I will lead you to them,” she said and began to search for her notebook.

When she found it, she looked at it and then at us.“I’m sorry, it’s obvious that I’m new here, right? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter