...

her memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You MONSTER!" " get away!" "Kill that monster!!!" " this !" Her parents shouted, chasing the "monster" away.
Her dad raised a gun, and shoot
*bang*

Eunbi woke up, sweating and panting. Tears started to fall, this nightmare was hunting her since she young, and she was still not use to it. Whenever she dreamed about this, she would cry. Because this is a part of her memories, and it cant be changed.

Her silent sobbing was heard before she fell asleep again.

_________________________

"Yewon-ah"
The girl name yewon heard someone calling her name while she was reading in her room, she looked up, and saw the girl who called her hanging her head down.

"What's wrong?"

Yewon asked the slightly taller girl beside her.

"Umm.. Is school scary? How does school feels like? Do they have some people like me? If there arent human like me, what if the students found out what am i?   Will they be afraid of me? Argh Yewon-ah, I'm afraid, why must i go school?" The girl boomed many questions and pouted as her worried face was shown.
(POUTING SINB IS THE BEST)

Yewon looked at the girl, yewon sighed.

"School isn't scary so don't worry, and they won't found out what you are because you have us, we will help you. Eunbi-ah, you're 16 already, you should go to school."

"But Yew-" "Ahh don't yewon me anymoumre, are you hungry? Because I am, let's go find sowon unnie! "

Their Sowon unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter