Come back home

Reaching the sky.

Sori was happy that the boys didn't made more drama about the hangout. She just had to let Wonho drop her of at the location and be back home before midnight.It was not like she needed their permission but it was definitely easier when she had their permission.She had a great time with the 97line it was always fun. It was like those hang outs with shool friends that all them rarely attend since they were trainees during their school days. They had a day of eating and then went for some karaoke.Due all the excitement she had forgotten the time. She was too late. Kihyun would scold her. She was sure.Thankfully Mingyu was so nice to dropped her in front of their dorm.
It was past 1am when they arrived in front of the dorm.

"The boys will kill me for bringing you home after your curfew" Mingyu said while nervously rubbing his hands.

 

Sori watched him with a smile " Dont worry I will deal with them. I'm not a teenager. This curfew thing doesn't even makes sense"

"Okey then go in" he closed the distance and hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Thanks for today. I had fun today" pulling away from the hug. " Text me when you're home" she continued entering the building knowing that Mingyu would only leave if she entered.

In the building she was thinking of what to do.Should I go over to boys and let them know that I'm home or would a text be enough? At the end she decided to drop off at the boys apartments.One of the boys is surely awake. And she was right she found one of her members sitting on the couch in the living room.

Sori had the password of the apartment since she often visited the boys dorm mostly to eat.It wasnt that she hadn't her own kitchen in her apartment but she just liked eating with her members and spending time with them. Plus their dorm was bigger.

She approached the member that was sitting in the living room who hadn't noticed her presence yet. He was wearing earphones probably listening to music which is why he probably didn't noticed her coming in.

" Hey Changkyun" lightly tapping his shoulder he finally noticed her and took off his earphones."Hey Changkyun" Sori repeated knowing that he hadn't heard her.

"When will you call me Oppa?" he asked her frowning.

She laughed and answered "Never"

Changkyun rolled his eyes and continued " The hyungs are angry. Especially Kihyun hyung. He wanted to wait for you but he was so tired that he went to sleep"

"I bet they wont let me live in the morning“she responded. " But it was worth it. I had so much fun" remembering all the things that she did.

Changkyun pouted " You could have fun with me

"Dont pull that face on me" she said finally sitting down next to him. " Plus we see each other everyday"


"Still.." the boy murmered still pouting but that didn't threw Sori of.


"Were you productive in the studio? " she asked him and he explained her had he had worked on a song with Jooheon and they really need lyrics from her.

After discussing work matters for another hour Sori decided to go back her apartment. After wishing each other good nights they went for sleep.

*

 

The next morning Sori woke up from her alarm when she would usually wake up from Kihyuns call. After making herself ready she went into the kitchen of the other apartment mentally making herself ready for the scolding.She finds all the boys already sitting around the table even Hyungwon seemed to be awake before her.

" Ahh Miss Soraya Tam finally graced us with her presence" Kihyun said when he finds her standing at the kitchen door. Soraya tried to put on a sweet smile and acted like she wasn't a little bit scared of what was going to happen. Hyungwon looked at her with a comforting look and patted at the seat next to him telling her to sit next to him. She mounted him a thank you.

"I'm sorry for being late yesterday" she said.

"Kihyun was really worried you could have at least left a message. He was pacing around like crazy and Hoseok was dancing to hip hop" Shownu replied. Soraya had to smile a little bit. Hoseok had this habit to dance hip hop when he was sad or stressed.

"Sorry I didnt have any charge and I forgot the time" she told her leader.

" We agreed on midnight, young lady" said Hoseok with a raised finger.

"Hyung she is old enough, dont you think?! " Minhyuk tried to reason out which Sori really appreciated.


" Right she is 22 she can stay out as long she wants" Jooheon backed them up. Kihyun glared at him" Its not about that, she agreed on midnight she could have asked for a later curfew"


" But -" she tried to argue but Shownu interrupt her " 1 week of washing the dishes"
She just nodded knowing that arguing would be I waste of time.

" You can start with the dishes from the breakfast" Changkyun said in a teasing voice.

" Oppa can I punch him?" she asked.


She could hear a "Yes" from Minhyuk, Jooheon and Hyungwon and a "No" from the other members.With that Changkyun stood up from his seat with a sheepishly smile and went into his room.


" I will kill him" the only girl whispered which Hyungwon heard." He is your best friend, wifey"


" Do I look like I care, hubby?" she answered him which made him laugh.

"When will you stop with the husband and wife thing, its disgusting" Minhyuk said watching their interactions.

Both looked at each other and said " Never" making their other members roll their eyes.