Chapter 15

Cam-Boys | VMin

Jimin smiled as he got out of his car. "Hi noona." "Hi Barbie, have you eaten?" Jimin shook his head. "No, do you want to go grab something or order in?" He asked as he walked over to Areum's car. "We should order in!" Jimin smiled and nodded. 

 

Areum smiled up at Jimin before she wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin cleared his throat a bit. "It's kind of chilly out here, we should head in." Jimin said as he gently moved her arms and held her hand as he walked over to the elevator. 

 

Areum furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up at the younger boy after the elevators shut. "Jiminie, whats wrong? Did you and Taehyung get into a fight?" Jimin looked at her and smiled a bit. "No, noona. I'm just a bit tired from what Taehyung and I did." Areum nodded and smiled as she got up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry, Jiminie." Jimin smiled at her. "It's okay." 

 

Jimin stepped off the elevator and walked over to his apartment door and unlocked it. They walked in and sat down on the couch. Jimin turned the TV on as Areum ordered their food. She smiled as she scooted over to Jimin once she was finished. 

 

The younger placed his arm behind her, allowing her to lean into his side. "So, what did you two do?" Areum asked. Jimin looked at her and shrugged a bit. "Oh, um well, we just.... uh..." Jimin sighed and moved his arm as he sat up. "I have to tell you about Taehyung and I." Areum furrowed her eyebrows as she looked into his eyes. "What is it?" 

 

Jimin looked into her eyes before his eyes drifted over to Taehyung's door. "I um...I asked... him about the thing." Areum raised her eyebrows. "The thing." She said. Jimin nodded. "Yeah, you know, your drawing thing." Jimin said. "Oh! About you two modeling for me?! What did he say?" Jimin chuckled a bit. "Yeah, um... well, he said for sure! Yeah! He’ll do it." 

 

Areum smiled and hugged Jimin. "Aww Thank you!" Jimin chuckled a bit as he looked down at her. Jimin placed his hand on her neck and leaned down slowly. He slowly kissed her. Areum smiled against his lips and giggled a bit as they pulled away from each other. "Maybe we should watch a movie.” Jimin nodded and grabbed the remote. 

 

 

"So... you and Jimin-" "There's nothing going on between him and I!" Taehyung said as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "Right. You two making out in his car is just something everyone does with their best friend." Yoongi said sarcastically and with a smile. 

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pouted a bit. "He kissed me first. I actually tried to pull away... but..." "But you wanted to kiss him." Yoongi said. Taehyung sighed. "No... I mean kissing is nice, but I don't necessarily want to kiss him, you know? I guess I'm just getting use to it..." Taehyung blushed as his eyes widened. "I mean, um-" "Tae, I know already." 

 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "I watched it." Yoongi said nonchalantly. Taehyung stared at the elder. "Might have jerked off to it... anyways! I'm not sure if it was just because it was your first time and you were being watch by a bunch of strangers-" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "A bunch of strangers and apparently one of my friends!" Taehyung said as he stuck his tongue out at the elder. 

 

Yoongi gently pushed him. "Hush! Back to what I was saying before you rudely interrupted!" Yoongi said sarcastically, causing Taehyung to giggle. Yoongi smiled. "I just felt like he was way more into it than you and it didn't look like he was just putting on a show. It looked like he was actually enjoying it. I mean... I really can't blame him..." 

 

Taehyung blushed and gently pushed Yoongi with his foot. "Hyung, don't." Yoongi laughed a bit. "Im sorry but you have a really nice ! And I would just ask him one day if he wants to have with you. Like without the camera." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Yoongi sighed. "If he says yes, than he most likely likes you more than a friend... or he at least likes to you, that its not just him acting." 

 

Taehyung nodded. "I'll try it. Thank you, hyung." Yoongi smiled and nodded. "So, if Jiminie... you know, likes you in that way, how are you gonna deal with it?" Taehyung blushed and played with Yoongi's dog that had jumped up onto the couch. "Actually, I think I'm biual... at its not just because of whats been going on with Jimin-hyung and.... you... I've just never felt like I was straight. I don't know, I'm probably not making any sense." 

 

Yoongi nodded. "No, you are. I get it. But you literally had no experience before me or well, Jimin?" Taehyung blushed more and shook his head. "No, I didn't ... but I'm sure I could use some pointers still..." Taehyung said as he met Yoongi's eyes. 

 

Yoongi blushed a bit and laughed awkwardly. "I'm sure Jimin can help." Taehyung pouted a bit as he continued to play with the dog. "Yeah... I'll ask him." Yoongi watched the younger for a couple minutes before he spoke again. "So... did you eat yet?"

 

 

Areum through her head back and laughed. "I swear! That's why I don't trust clowns! I'm not making it up." Jimin said before he set down his box of food. Areum laughed again. "I really shouldn't be laughing at that, that's really scary! But the way you just told that, I'm sorry!" Areum said before she laughed again. 

 

Jimin laughed and watched as Areum stood up and started to take their food into the kitchen. Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket to see if he had any text messages. There were none. He sighed before he quickly looked up at Areum who had taken his phone out of his hands. She placed it on the TV stand before she slowly climbed onto his lap. 

 

Jimin smirk and slid his hands up her shirt. "Maybe we should head to my room.." Jimin whispered. Areum smiled and nodded her head as Jimin held onto her as he stood up. He was about to grab his phone, but Areum gently bit the skin over his collar bone. 

 

Jimin moaned a bit. "What-" "Leave it... I want you all to myself... no distractions." Areum said before she kissed the younger. Jimin was about to protest and tell her that he still had to pick Taehyung up, but he stopped and proceeded to move to his room.