Jk I hate her

Angel’s Trumpet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Sorry I got here late. I got held up at practice”, Sara said turning to look at everyone except me. 

“Oh, it’s fine, baby.”, Chanyeol muttered shyly, “ as long as you come back to us. So, what do you want to order?”

Okay, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. What the hell was that? I mean chanyeol had always been a bit more sentimental than the others but c’m on, that was so cheesy it was gross. Plus he looked like a giant school girl who giggles at everything her crush says. I looked around to see if the others saw the love drunk fool when I realized they all had that love sick look on their faces as well. Even Sehun, who didn’t like showing his emotions because it wouldn’t fit his dark and brooding manly image, had the same look. Sure I liked them but that was just too cheesy.  

I tried to drown out the twist in my heart with the disgust at seeing them behave like 14 year old girls. 

Sara just giggled at his gross remark. “Actually I’m not that hungry, I’m good with just water.”she continued crinkling her eyes into an eye smile and flashing her perfect white teeth. Ugh, I couldn’t help but secretly roll my eyes, what a .

 “Practice was hectic especially since I’m in every routine. Coach is always angry, too. I guess since the Red Lilies are participating in the province’s competition this year.”

“Wait, THE Red Lilies?! One of the best dance crews in the area?!” I practically glowed, excited that she was in my all time favorite dance crew completely ignoring the fact that I was dissing her like five seconds ago in my head. I mean, it’s not like she wasn’t either, so whatever. The Red Lilies were one of the best out there. I couldn’t believe she was in it.

“Yeah, I’m sure you’ve heard of us.” Sara responded boredly. 

“ oh, Bella is a big fan. She even ‘dances’  a bit too” Baekhyun snorts doing quotation marks with his fingers when he says ‘dances’. 

“Hey! Just because you haven’t seen me dance it doesn’t mean I can’t ,” I huffed kicking chanyeol and Chen under the table before sinking a bit in my chair when I heard them snicker  “ I just get shy because you guys dance really well. I’m actually decent.” 

And I was. I had been dancing for couple of years now. After I saw Jongin perform in a showcase back In middle school for his dance class I fell in love with it. The way his body twisted and turned was beautiful. 

Next thing I knew I was practicing ways to twist and turn my body, too.  It bacame my outlet. Whenever I missed my parents and had nightmares about that night I would go to the schools dance room and dance until I dropped, so exhausted that I’d fall asleep on the ground, slipping into a dreamless and painless slumber. Or like when I found out about their girlfriend after suho had said that their beautiful crush had finally said yes to being theirs. Or when I couldn’t handle the bullying at school. I would blast the music in the room and dance until my body ached badly. Until my muscles finally hurt more than the thing in my chest. 

I was actually planning on trying out for our schools dance team tomorrow and inviting the guys to finally watch me. I was just really nervous to show the guys because what if they thought I ? What if they’d just laugh at me? They were practically pro’s and I hadn’t even taken a dance lesson, yet I was still gonna try out for the dance team.

“Sure,” kyungsoo mocked next to Suho and xiumin who seemed more interested in their food than this conversation. 

“ Cool, so guys I’m having a party tomorrow in celebration of my Joining happening this Sunday , and you guys are coming.” Sara said looking at the boys seemingly done talking about my dancing and redirecting the conversation.

I had always thought that it was weird for the leeches to celebrate their joining. I mean it was just growing out their puny fangs that’s it. Pretty boring if you ask me.

Every supernatural goes through the Joining, it’s when their human side becomes one with their monster side. For the werewolves and the demons it was a scary time. You see unlike leeches our monster side is a whole other being with its very own thoughts and opinions and when our 17th birthday comes along both sides join to form one. So you begin to think and act like your monster,  people can sometimes have major characteristic and physical changes. You also become stronger and faster and so much cooler. But since they are also their own being they can decide to reject their partner, and if you get rejected the host of the two beings d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter