Epilogue!!

Only You (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe! I'm home!". Lisa shout out as soon as her feet touch the living room, Chaesoo couple decided to waiting for her outside as they don't want Jennie to have a heart attack when someone who just hit on her suddenly in her house.

 

"Babe, welcome home, I'm in the kitchen, come here!". Lisa look out and signal for the two girl to enter the house and waited at the living room as she quickly make her way to the kitchen.

 

"hey honey". Lisa greet and kiss Jennie tenderly. Smiles adoring their lips after they pull away and stare at each other.

 


"where is your friend babe?".Jennie asked as she looked behind Lisa to see if someone followed her. But Lisa pull her head and rub their nose together sweetly.

 

"she is at the living room and with her girlfriend, hmmm i think you have met her before, so don't be shocked by it. She's pretty and kind, smart too, and no worries she won't eat you"

 

"are you sure she is just your best friend cause she sounds like your scandal". Jennie said jokingly as she put her hands around Lisa's neck with a gummy smile on her lips.

 

"of course she is" 

 

Jennie's face suddenly turn to serious. 

 

"Lisa, i need to tell you something.." 

 

"next time babe, let meet them first" 

Lisa chuckles and pull Jennie towards the living room, she didn't forget to turn off the stove or else their dinner will burn later.

 

"babe, this is Jisoo, Chaeyoung, guys, this is Jennie, my future wife". Lisa said with a wide smile and pull Jennie from behind her.

 

"hi Jennie, glad to see me again? I'm Jisoo". Jisoo said to a shocked Jennie. Her face was white as she stare at Jisoo in disbelief. She turn to Lisa to make sure she is right.

 

"yea babe, she is the Tiffany that you met, she's my best friend".

"what?! How come you didn't mad at her, she's trying to hit on me ya know" Jennie said as she push Lisa's shoulder a bit. Her face was blank. Chaeyoung gulped as she can feel a problem is coming to their way.

 

"urmm babe, actually it was for my video, she just acting for me". Lisa explain while rubbing her neck sheepishly. A frown make to her face as she see Jennie's face fall.

 

"what video Lisa?". Jennie asked seriously this time.Lisa gulped as she realise maybe Jennie wasn't so happy with it.

 

"urmm you see, this is trending on YouTube where you can test your partner loyalty by sending someone to flirt with them with a luxurious car or whatever is it to see if their partner will choose wealth or loyalty."

 

Lisa explains and show a peace sight. But she was stunned when Jennie slap her, shocking the other two girls as well.

"woo relax woman"

"you shut up, let us discuss this for now". Jennie said to Jisoo with a glare before she looked back to Lisa, but now her eyes was wet with tears making Lisa feeling guilty.

 

"why you did this to me? Do you ever think of my feeling if i been tested this way, do you doubt my loyalty? Do you doubt my love for you? Do you think i care about your wealth? Do you think i craving for those ing Ferrari when it wasn't yours? Lisa, answer me, you hurting me".

 

Jennie said and wiped her tears harshly as it keep falling down. Lisa was devastated, she don't know things will turn out like this, she's glad she didn't record her girlfriend's reaction to this prank. Lisa try to reach for Jennie's cheek to wipe her tears but the said girl step back while her eyes never leave Lisa's.

 

"no babe, relax okay? I just wanted to have fun with you, i just wanted to show how much my girl love me, i know you won't care about those things, but suddenly i feel like i wanted to try it too. Please babe girl, forgive me?".

 

Jennie shook her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter