Final

Crush

Minho got accepted to the best high school in town because of his football skills. Technically not only football, he was good in every kind of sport. He just didn't have good personality, he was a bad boy.
"What's wrong?" 
Lee Taemin the bookworm, always got a straight A, just happened to be Minho's crush. Minho was literally only listened to this guy. 
"I hit someone." Minho confessed. Because of Lee Taemin, he often ended up sitting with him in the library.
"What else?" Taemin asked again calmly. That's honestly nothing new.
"I hit your favorite teacher."
Finally Taemin looked up from his book. He took off his glasses.
"You did what? Oh my goodness you are so dumb." Taemin was dumbfounded. "He died?"
"Of course not....I guess."

***

It was the second semester, when some college students beat Minho up until he was lying flat on the ground. Taemin found him there, did nothing but a simple "are you okay?" was more than enough to make the other boy in love.
The next day Minho kept talking to Taemin and followed him around only to say that he thought he likes Taemin.
Taemin obviously not gay. He was a total torture for Minho. He dated a lot. Minho was just like Taemin said, dumb. He still liked Taemin.
They became friends naturally after Minho kept following the boy around. He never hide his feelings. Taemin too knew it because really, it shows.

***

Taemin was dragged by Minho to his final match with other school. It was the first time Taemin find a soccer game that intense. He was so hyped up and didn't realize himself. 
"How was it?" Minho asking Taemin, ready to go.
"Cool." Taemin smiled and got in to Minho's car. He didn't even have driver license.
Minho couldn't stop talking about the game and surprisingly Taemin was into the topic too. They talked so much on the way to Taemin's home.
"Where is your mother?"
"Business trip. Maybe." Taemin shrugged. 
Mrs Lee was a single parent. Her husband died when Taemin only 6. Taemin actually could pay his school fee himself with every scholarship he got. But Mrs Lee insisted to keep working.
"Here." Minho gave Taemin his precious meat. Taemin ate meat all fucking day and never gained weight. 
During dinner they left the talking for some other time. Because the food was too good.
"So did you finish your homework?" A thick book in his hand.
"Nah. Not that again." Minho couldn't believe Taemin, it was freaking weekend. No school tomorrow. 
They turned the TV on, Minho sitting there bored and Taemin silently reading his book on the other side of the sofa.
"Hey. Do you enjoy doing that so much?" Minho got closer, peek at the book a little.
"Yeah."
"That's weird. What is so good about it?" Minho tried to get Taemin's attention, he took Taemin's glasses playfully.
"What are you doing?" Taemin finally looked up.
"It's weekend Taeminnie. Stop reading." Minho whined. 
"No. I have to. It's my reading time." Taemin insisted. He took his glasses back from Minho.
"So mean." Minho pouted.
"Don't do that. I hate it." Taemin's face disgusted.
"I told you I will go to UK for another match next week and I can't see you a whole month." Minho still pouting.
"You did tell me that." Taemin mumbled still focused on the book.
"You know I like you right?" Minho always straight forward and still surprised Taemin some time. Taemin sighed, put his book on the table.
"You know I don't like it that you like me right?" Taemin stared openly at Minho.
"I can't help it." Minho pouted again, didn't avoid the eye contact.
"Gosh can you stop it?" Seriously Minho with those hard muscles pouting like that. Minho still didn't stop. He whined with his low voice. It irritated Taemin so much. "Stop it. What the hell do you want from me?" Taemin clearly frustrated and just wanted the guy to stop.
"I want" Minho getting so much closer, cupping Taemin's face. His eyes unreadable. "This." He planted a long peck on Taemin's lips. Taemin didn't see it coming. He was dead frozen. It's not like it's his first kiss. Well it's not even a kiss, only a lips touching slightly, unsure. Minho pulled away after a while.
"Oh my God Tae, can you hear my heart beating so fast? I guess I really like you." Minho really the annoying type and should never open his mouth. He put Taemin's hand on his chest. His heart sure beating really fast. Taemin laughed, found it funny.
"Minho that's not a kiss." Taemin got on Minho's laps, surprising him. "This is what the real kiss is." Taemin kissed Minho on the lips, They were wet because he licked his lips with nerves before they kissed. Minho's lips was thin and a bit chapped. Taemin's plump and soft. Taemin initiated the kiss because it didn't feel that bad when Minho pecked his.
Minho was surprised but slowly kissing back. 
However Taemin could feel Minho's facial hair and he pulled away just like that.
"What?" Minho had not even kissed back properly. "Why do you stop?" He asked again when Taemin touching Minho's face.
"Did you shave this morning?" Taemin asking with that innocent eyes. Minho couldn't believe what he heard.
"Are you seriously asking me that now?" Taemin didn't get any answer because Minho pulled him again for another kiss.
Minho has shaved this morning, but there was still some prickles left. Minho smiling to the kiss because it was still too funny.
He could taste Taemin's breathe, sweet, minty, soft and warm. Minho couldn't focus on the kiss because his body suddenly woke up and felt this sudden urge to do more than just kissing.  "Hands!" Taemin pulled back when Minho started to touch Taemin in inappropriate place.
"Sorry." Minho pouted again as Taemin escaped from his embrace.
Taemin opened his book and continue to read it. His lips still glossy. 
Minho was confused. "What are you doing?"
"Reading." 
"But we just kissed?" Minho still confused.
"Yeah. You are really good at it." Taemin sipped his drink, looking straight to Minho's eyes, smiling a bit, confusing him.