The Legal Team

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Legal Team 

“Nana Banana!!!” Hanbin yelled in the cafeteria, Nana turned around in embarrassment and pretended not to hear him, but he ran towards her like a happy little quail. “Happy Birthday Ba Nana! Here is your present, open it open it!” he said while looking at her with the most excited face. Not being able to hide her smile she looked at him and said “Hey, I told you I didn’t want to get me anything”. They finally sat down, and she opened the little gift box he gave her, “Really!?! A banana!?! You do this every year” she said and gave an angry look. He cracked up as she looked at him and said, “and I will do it every year forever and ever”. They sat down at the table and enjoyed their lunch together as they had been every day since they first met 5 years ago.

 

Flashback:

In the cafeteria Hanbin heard a crying sound from the bathroom stall, he felt like it sounded like girl, but that would be impossible, he was curious, so he knocked on the door of the stall. “Hey excuse me, but are you okay?” he got no answer, “I’m sorry but you’re not supposed to be here” he got interrupted as the girl yelled from the stall “Hey the one who shouldn’t be here is you don’t you know it’s the girls toilet, you’re obviously a boy please leave before I will call security, you ert!!!”. He stood there listening to her while smirking and said, “are you done yelling at me? I’m sorry but this is the boy’s toilet, and if you had let me finish, I would have told you.”

 

It was quiet for a while but in the end the door slowly opened and there he saw Lee Nana who had long black hair, big eyes and plump lips with a lunch tray, red eyes and nose dripping with tears. “Ahh I’m so sorry I’m new here and I thought it was the girl’s toilet, I’m really sorry” she said as she slowly walked towards the door. “STOP” he said, she stopped and slowly turned towards him. He looked at her and said, “why are you eating alone in the toilet?”

 

Moments later…

Walking with Nana’s tray he went to the table with Junhoe and Chaeyoung and put it on the table. “Here you can eat here with us every day we always sit at this table” he said smiling. Junhoe whispered to Chaeyoung “what is this playboy going to do now?”. Nana hesitated but sad down and awkwardly introduced herself, “annyeong! I am Nana, a new trainee, I’m 13 from the states” they looked at her with big eyes and open mouth. “okay okay okay, this is our new friend ok? Part of our crew! now stop looking and eat!” he said smiling to her. Nana was confused, but she knew that she was really thankful towards Hanbin and he saved her that day. Thus, that was the beginning of everything.

 

Back to present

Chaeyoung and Junhoe came and joined them, “hey did you get her a banana again, typical Hanbin” Chaeyoung said. The girls both gave him a killer look, “hey you know it’s not a real ba Nana birthday without a banana” he said laughing. Junhoe joined him in the laugh, “ok ok ok jokes aside we got to celebrate our Nana beat with manner! And Soju ofc! Finally, she can drink like us” Junhoe said and the boys yelled “oh hoi!”.

 

“Boys” Chaeyoung said while rolling her eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter