Sungmin's exgirlfriend and Sunny

Super Girl {HAITUS}

    

 

"WOW! Donghae the lunch in here is so good... Uh, but where is YoonA?! Don't she have her lunch?"

"Don't ask her, when she saw Siwon, noone can't stop her..."Sungmin said while eating her lunch.

"Ah, I see... She is like that crazy..."

"Of course, I really hate that Siwon." said Ryeowook while looking Siwon.

"I think he's not that cute, right?!" Jessica said looking at Heechul.

"So who do you think is cute?!" Donghae asked her. Jessica didn't here.

"Jess, don't you hear what Donghae is asking?!" Sungmin said.

"Oh! Sorry..."

"What?! Do you like Heechul?!" Ryeowook asked.

"Yes, tell me I'm really curious." Donghae said.

"Uh, it's I think so." Jessica think and tell it.

"WOW!!" they three shouted. A girl came "Sungmin..."

Sungmin suddenly looked at her and stand up "Sunny sshi..."

"Here, is the letter that you gave me a week ago. I have written something. Bye." Then a girl went out.

"Oh! Sungmin opened it." Ryeowook said. Sungmin opened it.

"YES............... SUNNY SSHI LOVES ME........." He said with joy.

"OH! Our Sungmin has girlfriend now..." Donghae said.

"But how about SooYoung?!" Donghae continued.

"SooYoung?!" Sungmin think.

 

Flashback

At Sungmin age of 10, he met with SooYoung, a kind girl. Then they become friends, best of friends. Days pass and pass Sungmin fall in love with his bestfriend,SooYoung. When SooYoung knew that SooYoung accept. They live happily before a hurricane came to their village. SooYoung was badly injured. She was hospitalized. Then, Sungmin left the village as he was the richest in his village. SooYoung was left. SooYoung was totally hurt and she know nothing for her life. When SooYoung was a age of 14 she stared to find Sungmin back until yesterday. Sungmin was found. But SooYoung unluckly Sungmin has gave a love letter to Sunny, who is a good singer in school. Sungmin was really happy that he find SooYoung back but now he can't love her anymore. SooYoung doesn't know about that, she thinks he still love her like they are 10 years old. SooYoung loves Sungmin with her all soul but now that's useless for her now.

End of Flashback.

"Who's SooYoung?!" Jessica asked.

"OH! It's Sungmin's ex girlfriend." Donghae answered.

"She still like him?!" Jessica asked.

"Uh, Jess let's go somewhere..." Ryeowook said and called Jessica. *I wonder who is SooYoung*Jessica was thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Min are you okay?!" Donghae asked.

"Maybe I need a rest. SooYoung am I still love her?!" he said with tears.

"It can't be... Lee Sungmin do you want to go back?!" Donghae said.

"No, I don't want Sunny sshi hurt"

(Phone rang) Sungmin looked at the screen, it's SooYoung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 finish. Thanks you reader and thanks graciouzzz and supershineegirls03 for sudscribing.