dark magic?

With you, I'm not afraid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N i’ve decided not to make this into a chapter cause u know, there’s something spicier in the upcoming or maybe not so upcoming chapters bUT anyway, this chapter is fast forwarded to a few months later. 

 

As you’d already have known, we’re facing a pandemic and three quarter or more of the world is experiencing a lockdown. 

“Oh come on, I’m so bored... We’ve been doing nothing in this house for the past few months...” Sinb sighed.

“Well, we’ve been doing it almost everyday and I must say, I’m improving...” 

“What lies.” Sinb scoffed, “you went into the wrong hole again yesterday! It is the seventh time now.”

“...you kept track? ok fine I’m sorry my geometry was off and you know how bad I am at math so-“

“What has math got to do with this whole wrong hole thing? Getting into the right hole isn’t even that hard...”

“Alright fine, I guess I’ll just have to use my mouth next time.”

“Oh no...” Sinb bit her lip, not in a y way but in a disappointed way, “remember that time you went down on me and your tongue cramped inside me?”

“That was once! How do you still remember?”

“You were literally screaming “Ow my tongue cramped inside you and it hurts! I can’t come out! Help me!” and your extra tied me up so I couldn’t move an inch.”

“That happened? It must’ve been bad...”

“Jung Yerin you seriously can’t remember?”

“There are too just too many embarrassing things that happened recently...” 

“Like what? Tripping in front of Beagle and asking him to get you the first aid kid then getting mad at him for just being a dog?”

“...How did you remember that too?”

“Oh my god I could literally hear you screaming “BAD USELESS DOG! JUST GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT ITS NOT THAT HARD!” from my work room.” 

“Right... Ok this is getting nowhere.” I rolled my eyes, “Let’s discuss what we can do for the next few months.”

“I have an plan.” Sinb smirked. 

“Make sure there is no murder involved, Sinb.”

“I... no longer have a plan.”

“Oh come on, hot psychopath, there must be something else we could do... BESIDES MURDER!”

“Oh I know! We can put perform black magic on guys who are in love with you. Great idea. Should we hex them? Put a curse on them or perform a voodoo on them? I’ve read up about both light and dark magick so I know all about them. I’ll get the rusty nails ready for the spell-“

“Woah woah wait a minute we’re not doing that! I know that you hate them with a burning passion... but we can’t do that! Speaking of that, I think you stop waking up at three in the morning to perform rituals or to summon demons. I’m scared.” 

“... Um I don’t? I wake up to go to the bathroom to take a piss? Nothing else? You don’t have to scream “in the name of god, be gone demon!” every time i go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.” 

“Right I’m just overthinking... we gotta get ready for the zoom call with the girls. Who’s hosting this time?”

“Dunno.” Sinb shrugged, “probably Yuju.”

“I miss the girls... and I can’t wait to see Sowon and Eunha’s child. They adop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter