Chapter 2

It Is Only One Week

It already past midnight and BM still dumbfounded about Jiwoo existence in his home. He keep on staring at Jiwoo without words and question marks visible on his face. "Oppa eat your food, it is going to get cold" Jiwoo speak as she taking a bite of the pizza. She can feel BM stares on her but she not ready to tell why she is here bringing a big suitcase. "Did something happened?" BM ask carefully, his appetite is not important right now. "Nothing, let's just eat" Jiwoo answered and BM know she will not open anytime soon. 

"Your house is nice oppa and I saw your studio room. It is quite big" Jiwoo commented. A few weeks ago, BM moved to another house and he don't have time to do housewarming party as they are busy promoting Gunshot for awhile. He just send his address to their group chat telling them he already moved. And this is why Jiwoo can come to his house even though she do not have been here. "Yeah the house quite nice and I need 2 rooms. For my bedroom and my studio". His house is very simple and modern. He totally in love with his house as it is very suitable for him. 

"So where I can sleep then?" Jiwoo question makes BM freeze. Dude, he don't even thinking about it and his house is only has 2 rooms. Should he just ask Jiwoo to stay in living room. Oh no, of course not it is not very gentleman to let a woman sleep on the couch. "Let's just sleep on my room. I will sleep on the couch in the living room." As soon as BM said it, Jiwoo feel guilty for letting BM sleep on the couch when she sleep nicely on his bed. BM also have a big built and to sleep on the couch is very uncomfortable for him. "No! I'll sleep on the couch. Your body will not fit anyway on the couch." Jiwoo speak not agreeing. "Don't be stuborn and just sleep in my room. I don't accept NO from you" Jiwoo know when BM speak in english to her that is mean she cannot argue with his points. "Huh, for exchange let me clean the food and wash dishes. You rest oppa" Jiwoo cleaning up their mess and throw the trash while BM enter his room to clean his room. 

BM scratch his head looking at his room and looking for any messy things that he should clean up. His queen bed look so invitating for him, the fact that he just coming back from workout makes him tired and the bed is very soft to lay on. 'Let's just lay for 10 minutes' BM thought and he plopped on his bed. Little he know, he fall asleep throughout the night forgetting about Jiwoo. 

Notes: Quick update will try to update this story often before my new semester. lotsoflove 💜