Meeting Suga

It's One or The Other

*A week had past and Jennie was bored and decide to go on her phone and take some photos for instagram and they were getting alot of hate and Suga is one of your followers and he sticks up for you and says this on your page*.

"You guys need to stop being rude to Jennie she is doing the best and at least she can take better instagram pictures than you and Y/n I love seeing your instagram posts".

"Aww thanks"
"Bye the way my names Min Yoongi but everyone calls me suga i'm from bts"

"Nice to meet you Suga im Jennie Kim but you already knew that"

"I saw that you have a skype account  do you maybe wanna video chat"

"Yeah sure"

"Ok I will call you"

*Suga calls Jennie and she answers it*

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Oh I know who you are now yeah I have seen you around"

"Now that I think about it didn't bts and blackpink do a collaboration video for some show"

"Now that I think about it I think we did"

"So how have you been"

"I've been good"

"Have you eaten"
"Yes Suga I ate dang I barley start talking to you and your already worrying about me"

"Hey its just what I do I that with me bandmates eveyday I want to make sure they are ok"

"Understandable"

*Someone knocks on suga door and Jungkook comes in*

"Yoongi its time for our photoshoot"

"Alright" *Jungkook leaves* "i'm sorry to do this Jennie but I got to go I have a photoshoot to go to"

"It's no problem"

"Okay I guess I'll talk to you later"
"Okay Bye"

"Bye"

(END OF CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT)