Best Friend, I Love You

Best Friend, I Love You [One-Shot]

Changsun had run out of his house right after he heard the news about his best friend, Bee, getting on an accident. He had never expected such thing coming from her, she had never broken the law before and he never expected her to get on an accident. Her family was out of the country and there was no way of contacting any of them, the only one at reach was him. He was like a brother to her and no matter what he would be there for her, he had promised her when they still were little. They had known each other since a very young age, if she died, it would hurt him. Changsun would fall on depression and stop assisting to his schedules and etc. She was something that he cared so much about, when he heard that she was leaving for Brazil to finish her studies, he was completely devastated.

He knew that even if he tried to visit her at the hospital she would let him. He remembered the last time they talked and that was two years ago but he couldn’t believe she kept his phone number.

~Flashback~

A girl of light honeyed hair colour with a light complex skin was sitting peacefully on a table of two inside of a cafe. She was waiting for her best friend & the man she loved the most but the fact that he auditioned for a well known company was totally unknown for her and she also felt betrayed by him since he didn’t mention a thing to her. Picking up the mug full of hot white chocolate from the table and slightly blowing some air to it before putting it against her lips, slowly taking a sip out of it. She had been waiting for a hour already but her patience was running out. She also knew he was busy with a schedule today and that he would take long also the cafe was filled with younger girls but she ignored that fact and every time she heard the bell of the cafe ring she looked up till she saw the figure, she had been waiting for.

He walked up to her table and pulled the chair for himself to sit on. “Hey Bee” He smiled at her and took his shades off still covering his head and face with his hoodie. “Changsun...” She gave him a small smile and took another sip out of her cup as she decided to continue her wordings. “Yah. Do you know for how long I’ve been waiting?” A small frown appeared on her face also showing a little bit of disappointment.

“I’m really sorry” He bowed his head a little. “There won’t be a next time”
“There won’t be a next time because there isn’t any other time. You are way too busy with your idol life while I’m left behind.” She hissed at him and continued drinking her white chocolate.
“Bee, don’t say that” He whispered and looked at her with pleading eyes as he reached for her chocolate right after she putted down. “I hate when you start talking so negatively”
She picked it up from the table once again when he was about to take it. “Don’t you dare to..” Her eyes turned into a glare out of nowhere and that made Changsun feel horrible. He tried his best to keep calm but he couldn’t. Changsun might look strong on stage but when he is off-camera and off-stage, he turns into a cute and dorky guy.
“B-but Bee...” His eyes started to get sad as she finished drinking her chocolate.
“No buts! and goodbye Changsun” She said as she stood up from the table and left the money for her drink there, leaving a speechless Changsun behind.

~End of Flashback~

That was the last time, he had seen her and the last time they talked then they never talked once again and this matter, of her getting on an accident. Mattered more than anything else, he drove at full speed toward the hospital she was at and asked for her. One of the nurses helped him with everything and  lead him to the room she was at.

As he walked inside of the room, he saw a sleeping woman which in his head looks like Sleeping Beauty. He smiled to himself after looking at her since so long ago, as closed the door behind him and approached the bed she was laying on. His right hand reached for her face and started caressing it, she twitched a little but kept sleeping. He wanted her to open her eyes but Bee didn’t budge at all.

“Yah...Bee-ah...” He softly whispered while caressing her cheek with a small smile on his face. “I’ve missed you so much and seeing you on this condition doesn’t make me happy” He sighed. “I want to see your smile and be able to hug you. Right after the last time we talked, I realized that...I fell in love with my best friend and you know who that is.” He kept quiet and waited like that for some seconds. “That person I love, the only one in my life and the person I promised I’ll take care of, no matter what. Is now here, laying on a white bed inside a colorless room in the hospital, this only saddens me. I was supposed to be the person who took care of you and also, your family had informed me about them going to Brazil but I didn’t expect this to happen to you” He took a deep breath as he saw her fingers move slightly. “Bee, can you hear me?” His face moved closer to hers but he only had silence as an answer.

Changsun had pulled a chair near her bed and sat there, holding her hand and playing with her fingers around. He felt how her finger tips were quite cold, slowly blowing some hot air from his mouth to her fingers as he rubbed his palms against it. When he felt her fingers get hot once again, he lay his head on the hospital bed as he drifted off to sleep. Later there, around midnight he felt a light nudge against his arm.

“Yah..Changsun...wake up..” He heard the voice of a girl telling him to wake up and he did. Changsun rubbed his tired eyes and looked over at the girl, she wore a half smile on her face but still gave away that warm feeling she always did.
“Bee...” He whispered and smiled, reaching for her face and caressing her cheek. She tilted her head against his touch and closed her eyes. “I’ve missed you”
“Changsun, I’ve missed you so much...” She whispered with her eyes still closed as she enjoyed his touch on her cheek. She opened her eyes just to look at him and smiled a little, his eyes brightened as he admired her beauty. He missed her and he did a lot, the last time they talked to each other was on that cafe but he couldn’t talk that much to her because of the fans and the fact she didn’t want to talk to him. He decided to ask her if she had heard a thing of that he had told her before.
“Bee, did you hear anything while you were still sleeping?” He looked at her with a nervous look but Bee responded with a confused look. “So you didn’t hear a thing?” She shook her head and he sighed in relieve.
“Oppa...” She said on a tiny voice but he clearly heard it since he smile from ear to ear. “You know since the last time we talked to each other...I wanted to tell you something there but I was mad since I waited for so long...”
“Chincha?”
“I..I..I love you oppa...” She stuttered as she said it on a tiny voice as the heat rushed to her cheeks, causing her to look down trying to hide it.
“Mwo?” He said pretending not to hear her.
“Yah..this is way too embarrassing to say again...” Bee covered her face and her voice became a little louder than before. “I love you oppa.”
“Haha. I heard you, this time.” Changsun said as his cheeks turned red and a wide smile appeared on his lips. “I also wanted to tell you that I love you as well.”

She uncovered her face and looked at him disbelieved. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing and he only looked at her with a bright and wide smile on his face. After some minutes of silent, he stood up and moved closer to her. Moving his hand to her chin making her look up as he leaned down to her lips, his eyes where locked there and she knew that he was aiming for them. Her eyes closed and his did as well. His lips pressed against hers and they kissed sweetly, their lips were locked for at least 5 minutes till someone or better said a group of people ran inside of the room with a worried look. Making the two love birds simultaneously separate from each other.

“BEE! ARE YOU OKAY?!” A girl not too far from her age looked at her with a worried look as she approached Bee and pushed Changsun away. The girl noticed that her friend was red as a tomato. “Bee..do you have  fever?” She reached for Bee’s forehead but felt it cold. “You don’t have a fever...so what was going on?”
“Ah...Mhm...n-nothing..” Bee’s words came out as stutters as her cheeks kept that bright red color. “Aimee, y-you don’t need to worry.” She smiled.
Aimee got a little suspicious and looked over at Changsun. “Yah! what did you do to her?!” She walked over to the older man with a menacing look, she turned psychotic when it came to her friend or who she liked to call wifey.
Changsun’s face showed horror since he didn’t know what to say and looked over at the group of guys who came in with Aimee. He realized those were his groupmates, Cheon Doong or better known as Thunder was Aimee’s boyfriend but he liked to stay to himself whenever Aimee turned into a psychopath. “Yah! Thunder calm your girl down!” He said as he felt the younger girl cling into his arm, pulling him down to the floor. Thunder just shook his head as Bee had an horrified look on her face.
“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO BEE?!” Her expression kept showing this psychotic feeling which horrified Changsun, he couldn’t take it any longer as she kept staring at him and twitching her left eye.
“We confessed to each other and then kissed! is that what you wanted to know?!”
“Aww thats so cute!” Aimee expression changed on a blink of an eye and she pinched his cheek as she got off of him. Walking over to Bee with a bright smile on her face. “Bee why didn’t you tell me?”
“I thought he didn’t want to tell anyone.”
Aimee turned around for a second and glared at the already standing Changsun, looking once again at her friend that was laying on the hospital bed. “Ya’ know the hospital called me right when I was getting out of my house to buy some midnight food and then I found MBLAQ coming here.” She said while looking at Bee with a small smile as Aimee’s cheeks turned bright red. “I so happy when I saw Thunder...you know since they were out of the country 2 days ago.” Bee smiled at the behavior of her friend, she knew that Thunder and Aimee had been going out since some time ago and a day without Thunder was like centuries for Aimee.

Bee looked over at MBLAQ as all of them were saying soundless “Recover soon!” “Hwating” and etc. She looked once again at Aimee. “Yah. Aimee-ah, why don’t you and the guys go away. I sure want to spend some more time with Changsun...” Her eyes lit up a little as she saw that Aimee nodded her head and started to walk back to her boyfriend and the other 3 guys.
“Well! Bye Unnie! Recover soon and I’ll take you out to eat when you are discharged!”  Aimee waved and walked out of the room with the others.

Changsun looked over at Bee and smiled. She signalled him to walk over to her which he did. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I am” He nodded while smiling to her. “She didn’t break any bone nor bruised any skin.”
“Good” Bee giggled. “So Oppa...you love me too?..”
“Yeah, I love you and a lot. I love you till the end of eternity.”
“You realize that doesn’t exist right?”
“Neh, I do but I prefer keeping it like that”

The both of them smiled to each other and leaned their foreheads together.

“Best Friend, I Love You~” They said in unison and kisses their lips.


~THE END~