Don't mess with my master!!!

HELP ME!!! Master love guru(s)!!!

***Yawn***so tired... It's been a long time I finally sleep this well at home... Usually my day will be a bit rough.... They will usually try to wake me up by shouting... If not, they will just carry me and bring me to where ever they want. Not asking my permission also... That's just the beginning... They didn't even cleaned my bowl properly, sometimes the food they gave is so badly put. They didn't mix it properly and even have big lumps here and there... Sigh... Yes, we are loyal; we are omnivorous and can eat almost any food like human... But... We dog, we still have our own standard. Same as human. There are food that you hate of, food that you still can accept, food that is too hot or cold for you, and food that you really like and so on. So! Treat us respectfully also, OKAY?

 

Aish... Though, sometimes I can't really blame them too... The others are also busy as well. Busy going to work early in the morning. The maids and guards can't really take care of me much since they also have their work to do. Plus, Master is also seldom at her house... I can only meet her around 2 to 3 times a year at home. The longest a month, but usually a week or two for her break. Especially during holiday period. After all, she is busy with her work too... And today is my master long awaiting rest time at here... Finally able to spend time with her...

 

Eh!? Looks like my boss also going to wake up. She stay awake quite late at night with her laptop. Typing all night long, while solemnly thinking of something. If only I understand what she wrote, then at least I can understand what makes my master so sad. Though, I try my best to cheer her up. Doing new tricks I learned from my seniors... Ray-senpai, Nannan-nim and Bbosong-nim. WHAT!? We actually contact each other through video call. You thought we don't know? All of us can actually Skype. We even has our own Skype group!

 

​​​​​Oh no!!! She already go to the bathroom. Aish... she didn't even greet me... Usually, she will hugged and pampered me for our morning ritual. She really that sad, huh... Sigh... Better quickly prepare myself and cheer my master up again. I am sure she will get over it and be happy again. She is quite tough and good at managing herself, especially her emotion. She won't get angry easily and very patient. If she did, it usually short term and after that, she even apologize to you back if it is her fault. That's why I really like and respect my Master so much.

 

...After that, my boss looking at her phone again. She only half-heartedly patted me, even when I just did a high level acrobatic act in front of her. Ray-senpai... You lied to me. Your air flip didn’t even makes my master react, not even a blink from her... She only reacted when I nuzzles at her leg... Thanks, Bami-nim. It's good when there is different opinions from others. Especially from different species. It really works! At least she still did our morning ritual together...

 

"Gucci ah.... What should I do? I don't want to meet her...." My master looked at me sadly.

 

"If you don't want, then don't force yourself. You are still tired... Take a rest first.” I barked and whined at my master. Aish... I forget that my master don't understand what I trying to say... So, I rolled on the floor three times just to cheer her up.

 

"Haha... Gucci, you silly dog. What am I doing? Talking to Gucci. It's not like he understand. Sigh..."My boss mumbled.

 

"No!!! Master!!! I can understand!" I shouted again putting my paw on her hand.

 

"Sorry, sorry... Sigh... I missed them a lot too. Its’ okay. I am tough, right? So, I am okay." After hugging me, Tzuyu looking determined and typing something on her phone.

 

I laid down at the sofa with her, waiting for my master to settle her work.

 

 

By the time I awake, it's already 11am. ***Yawn*** Sleep too much... My master? Hmmm... Looks like she is resting at her bed. Listening to some music!? Eh!? Looking at her group member photos as well? Her bed is a mess. And this is the first time I saw her put all the album on the bed. Flipping through the album photos. She then cried so suddenly. I hurried to her side, of course not stepping my master precious photo as well. Doing my best making her happy. I jumped at her lap as usual, putting my paw on her cheek.

 

"Gucci...” My master wiped her tear off using her sleeve, smiling at me.

 

I looked at her, trying to do my best aegyo face. Just when my master finally started to smile, I heard some commotion in front. Again!? These fans and Medias really don't know how to respect people's privacy. Swarmed to my master in our shop, keep on disturbing my master. Even when she going to leave, they still keep asking her more question. GRR... I hopped down and looked at my master, trying to tell her I am going to survey and protect my master from these commotions.

 

When I run toward the front gate, I found there are 9 of them at the guard house. A young woman wearing in a formal dress is talking to the guards. The rest are wearing some kind of costume!? The fans nowadays are really scary. They can even get to my boss resident. We actually add some measures to avoid this to happen. Letting them to focus at the shop instead so that it won't affect much on our private life. My master really popular at here. Whenever she goes, people still recognized her and stalked her. There is a time where we had to change car a few times just to shake them off. Sigh...

 

The young woman told them that she has an appointment with my Master, demanding them to check with my Master. Oh well, I will just leave it to our guards: they are also persistent and professional too. We won't let anyone come in without permission especially with such a crowd like this. Who know what will happened if we let them in. But then, I saw the one wearing costume slowly slipped to the back. Possibly trying to find other ways. Not wanting to let them in, I hurried to the back lawn garden. That's the only place that they could slipped in.

 

I am late. Few of them already slipped through. Ceh. As I though, they really climbed the fences from there. With that much amount of people, it will be easy for them. I hurried to meet my Master, keep on barking on my way, hoping to alarm the others. Especially my Master. My master room actually located near the back lawn. On my way, I found one of them, already opening my master's room to enter. I know her! That's Cruella de Vil, the one that kill dogs for their fur, Dalmation breed. GRRR.... DAMN IT! I ran as fast as I could, hoping to get to my master.

 

BUT..... Someone get hold of me when I almost reached to the room. DAMN! I didn't look behind me, I am caught. I struggled and struggled trying to get away from that person.

 

"Aigo... So cute... Tzuyu is right. Gucci wearing Samfu is the best. “Jeongyeon squealed at Gucci.

 

Huh!? Auntie Jeongyeon? Why is her face like this!? Her whole face is covered with black and white? Shouldn't she be in Korea right now? I thought Bbosong and Nannam-nim told me she is currently in Korea for holiday break too. Bami-nim also, bragging at me on getting nail manicures few days back. I tried to sniff at Auntie Jeongyeon, making sure I am right. Wait... Does that mean the rest of them is my Master's teammate!? No wonder they sound familiar. Auntie Jeongyeon went into the room together with me, holding me.

 

"Jeongyeon-unnie!? What's with the outfit? Why are you and Momo wearing our halloween outfit?" My master asked while fending off Momo bear hug and kisses.

 

Jeongyeon-unnie hugged my master together with Momo. Ugh... It's really suffocating! Stop hugging will you? I barked at them, trying to breathe.

 

"Oops... sorry, Gucci. Here you go..." Auntie Jeongyeon let me down.

 

By the time I am happy of able to move around, another pair of hair held me up again. Ugh... Come on.... Let me go.... I whined at that person.

 

"Aigo.... So cute..." The one wearing cat costume is actually Auntie Nayeon.

 

Why can't I be big like Ray-senpai!!?? People keep on dragging me here and there. Without asking me again. Yah. Being small doesn't mean you can do this to me. I keep on barking at Auntie Nayeon.

 

"Aigo.... Gucci is so excited! Miss me?" Auntie Nayeon cooed at me gently petting on the back of my neck.

 

Ugh... Fine. Just for today... When I looked behind Auntie Nayeon, all the members are there. Their costumes really confused me who is who. Not knowing what to do, I just do what I can here.... Keep quiet and look pretty/cute.

 

"Chaeyoung!?" My master then looked at the one wearing like Joker.

 

"Tzuyu." Auntie Chaeyoung approach my master confidently, Auntie Momo that are still hugging my master (until now) even stepped aside for two of them. Even dropping my master guitar in the process. (What! My master is learning guitar by her own. She still spend her time to learn her own. She is not lazy as you all think. Always stay in her room at Taiwan.)

 

"Chaeyoung, I'm."

 

A loud slap resound in the room. “Yah. Who the hell are you!! No one can slap my master!!” I barked trying to escape from Auntie Nayeon.

 

"This is for not telling me the truth." Auntie Chaeyoung approached my master again. My master, not doing anything, closed her eyes, awaiting for another slap from Auntie Chaeyoung.

 

"This one...is my answer to you…” After finishing, she kissed my master on the lip.

 

"Yah!!! What the heck are you doing to my master" I barked as loud as I can, finally able to release myself from Auntie Nayeon.

 

"EH!!!" The rest started prying off Auntie Chaeyoung. I even bite and pulled Auntie Chaeyoung's trouser. Trying to pull her away from my master.

 

By the time I thought prying off Auntie Chaeyoung will settle this commotion, the rest still swarmed to my master. Oh NO!!!! They are now competing each other to take my master lips. Auntie Dahyun trying to attack from my master's back, trapping her. Auntie Nayeon, Auntie Jihyo, Auntie Mina, Auntie Jeongyeon and Auntie Momo trying to attack from the front. The one that are the closest is actually Auntie Nayeon and Auntie Jihyo. The rest were either being pushed to the back or trying to hold Auntie Nayeon and Auntie Jihyo's leg. Not letting them to get close of my master.

 

The most shocking is Auntie Sana suddenly appeared in front of my master, hugging and pulling her to the floor. Is that French-kissing!? Auntie Jihyo then kissed my master while Auntie Nayeon then quickly pulled Auntie Sana's hair. After realizing that, Auntie Nayeon and Auntie Sana pulled her leg. Auntie Nayeon even managed to give a quick kiss to my master.

 

I keep on whining and barking... Whining at the bizarre situation I saw just now. Barking for not able to protect my master. "WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE!? SHOULDN'T SOMEONE BE HERE RIGHT NOW" I shouted.

 

"YAH!!!! STOP IT!!!" My master screamed at us. All of us looked at my master at the same time.

 

"ALL OF YOU! STAND THERE!!!" My master pointed at the hallway.

 

All of us stand dutifully at the hallway she pointed. Hoping not to anger her more....

 

"Good! Now, why are you all here? SPEAK! Nayeon-unnie!" My master started her interrogation with us, looking at Auntie Nayeon.