My Lips Are Dry!

My lips are dry! (Drabble)

Minghao and Vivian walked along the water at Yeouido Park after lunch, in comfortable silence. Occasionally one would point out something to the other person who would agree or make an expression of awe. With their hands swinging lightly in between them, they enjoyed the crisp air and beautiful colours of the leaves. Shades of yellow, orange, and red peppered the ground and surrounded them creating the perfect autumn atmosphere.

They found a bench to sit on and Minghao pulled Viv closer in the cool autumn breeze. They watched as people ran and biked past them. Now that the weather had cooled from summer, their thrilling summer romance of amusement parks and adventures have turned into a calm and fluffy love with it. For them, sweater weather was their favourite type of weather. It warranted cuddles without all that stickiness yet it wasn't cold enough to stop them from going out for their walks.

Vivian pulled out her chapstick. The cold weather made her prone to chapped lips and eating lunch had rubbed off any remnant of what she had applied in the morning. Oblivious to Minghao's gaze she puts the chapstick back into her purse. 

"Viv," Minghao tugged at her sleeve lightly and Vivian looked at him waiting for him to either point out something he had seen or tell her something that had popped up in his mind. 

"Hm?" 

"My lips are dryyy," he pouted at her hoping she'd catch the cue. Viv smiled and reached into her purse to pass him her chapstick.

"No, not that!" He protested, "...you."

He eyed her lips and despite herself, Vivian found herself blushing. She uncapped the chapstick and applied a generous coat to her lips before turning to Minghao. Shyly, she gives him a quick peck, afraid of the public gaze. He blinks at how quick it was.

"Hey, you didn't apply enough..," Vivian coughs and looks away at his comment. 

Smirking at her shyness, Minghao pulls her back and kisses her sweetly. 

 


Hope you enjoyed this short drabble~ Here are some gifs for your enjoyment ahahaha

Love, 

toffee13

tumblr_pi0jrw4wUg1whwv48o4_400.giftumblr_pi0jrw4wUg1whwv48o1_400.giftumblr_pi0jrw4wUg1whwv48o3_r1_400.giftumblr_pi0jrw4wUg1whwv48o5_r1_400.gif