Chapter 3

Wedding Planner

Jisoo unnie called her wedding planner friend. And we are meeting her right now. Jisoo unnie said that this friend of her is really good. She give me some samples of her work. She said that sometimes her friend also do some photography and her works were as good as her wedding plans.

We are talking about my wedding and unnie is giving me some ideas to what should i do. From wedding dress to wedding place. It seems like she knows a lot of it. Hmm.

We heard the chime dings signaling that there are people coming in. 

"I'm so sorry i'm late! The traffic was so bad!" 

Woah this girl is really beautiful. She had bangs that covered her forehead but that added her beauty. She had smooth and fair skin. And she's tall! I think her height is about 5'5 to 5'6? She fits for a model!

"You're 30 minutes late Lalisa! How can an international wedding planner becomes late. Tsk tsk. You're fame goes to you're head now. I'm disappointed."

Unnie said while shaking her head. If i didn't know her since birth i would take her seriously. But nah, i know she's just teasing this girl.

But w-wait? She said international wedding planner?! She's THAT good?!

"Yah unnie i know you're bluffing. Stop acting." She said while grinning at unnie

"You're international wedding planner?" I ask still can't believe it.

Before she can answer this crackhead unnie interrupt us.

"Lalisa this is my bestfriend Jennie Kim. She's the one i'm talking about. Wedding plans." She grins and put her signature smirk

what the heck unnie?!

"Jisoo unnie stop with my full name! You know i hate it." She mumbled the last sentence.

"Anyway, I'm Lalisa Manoban your wedding planner for your dream wedding. I'll help you and guide you to achieve it! And please call me Lisa." She said while smilling beautifully and offer me a handshake.

I receive her handshake and began to tell her i want for the wedding since Jisoo unnie already told me some pointers.

She is really good! I mean her suggestions matches what i want. And sometimes she points out the things that might be good and might be bad for the wedding. We are already talking for about 2 hours now. Sometimes i just nod and tell her ok with her suggestions. It seems like she notice it.

"Why don't we take a break? It seems like you are overloaded with the informations that i've presented" she said softly.

She's right. These things makes my head hurts. Too much information.

"Alright let's take a break and order some foods" i said

"Chicken! Chicken! Jendueki!" She said while putting a pout

yuck unnie​​

"Ok ok. Chicken it is! Stop pouting unnie!" I glared at her. And she just laughs

"Jendueki?" Lisa ask 

"Ah! That's Jennie's nickname. You know she's really clingy" unnie said while grinning

seriously unnie. What the heck is she grining! 

"Oh i see" Lisa said. She seems thinking something.

The food were served and we start to eat. Jisoo unnie and Lisa seems really close. They are talking to non-related wedding plans. It seems like they are doing it on purpose so that i won't be dizzy again for too much information.

"Yah Lisa do you remeber Suho?" Jisoo unnie asks

The name sounds familiar.

"Suho? Kim Jun Myeon?" She stops drinking and look at unnie

"What about him?" She confusedly ask

"I heard he's here in Seoul"

Lisa just nod her head and seems like doesn't want their topic. But Jisoo unnie is Jisoo unnie. You know what happens.

"And we saw each other the other day. He's asking about you" i can sense something

"Ah ok. What did you say?" She asks dryly

"Nothing much. I just said that you are also here in Seoul" she shrugs

"Kim Jisoo!" She shouts at unnie

I was shock by how Lisa loss her composure. She seems like she doesn't want this Suho to know where she is.

Lisa is now closing her eyes and trying to calm herself. She's calm now but glarring at Jisoo unnie. Who seems like doesn't care at all.

"I'm sorry about that Ms. Jennie" she said apolegectic

"It's ok" i smile at her

"Anyway, i haven't seen your groom today. May i ask if he's coming?" 

"Ah. He's on the meeting right now. He said he can't come today but next time he will come" i said to her

I heard him sigh but i just shrug it off. Maybe she's still thinking about what Jisoo unnie said.

"Ah. I remember Jendueki the four of us were in the same high school attended." Unnie said while looking at Lisa

"Four of us?"

"Yeah. You, me, Chaeyoung and... Lisa" she grins while looking at Lisa.

While Lisa is looking... not so good. She seems like shock? Well i'm also shock by it. 

"Really? But i don't remember Lisa...." i said shyly 

"Because you and her at not on same year. You are on your sophomore year while Lisa is freshmen"

Oh i see.