...

peach n mango
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu pouted and then stared at the camera defeatedly, shaking his head in disbelief.

 

He’s not mad really. He’s mostly in awe on how this situation felt like it has happened too many times before.

 

The interviewer has just asked about anecdotes on their dorm life and somehow Jeonghan hyung has managed to sneak in stories about his sleeping habits. Among them is that apparently Mingyu snores a lot in his sleep like a gorilla. The members all agreed to it and is now laughing at him even though it’s totally not true (...ok he snores BUT not as loud as a gorilla). Beside him, Dokyeom kept slapping him excitedly as he bent over with his dumb high-pitched laugh.

 

Jeonghan hyung sat smugly in his seat, his eyes turning into crescents as he received a high five from Joshua hyung.

 

Ah, so annoying.

 

If only they knew. Jeonghan is definitely a lot worse than him.

 

Jeonghan has this multitude of sleeping habits of his own, some of them he’s not even aware of. Mingyu has many teasing material on him, enough that he can make a list about it...

 

 

 

First off, Jeonghan hyung drools a lot.

 

Jeonghan would bend his back trying to deny this but Mingyu has actual evidences on his phone gallery. He knew that Jeonghan hyung is Jeonghan hyung--would always want to have the last laugh on every banter. And so he captures every patch of drool he sees and takes a photo of every moment he found the other sleeping with his mouth open, in case he tries to turn this around.

 

The first picture he had was of Jeonghan’s pillow, a wet stain the size of a coin right at its very center. Whenever he looks at it, he’s always reminded of the first times they roomed together. When a long stretch of space still exist between them when they sleep. At the time when annoyance with each other still reigned over affection. When sleeping arrangements were made not by choice but by convenience.

 

“Hyung, is this saliva?” He asked him the morning he saw it. He’s not really grossed out, just curious.

 

Jeonghan has feigned innocence back then and blamed the chamomile oil Mingyu has used on his face the night before. He said it so convincingly that the members were so quick to fault Mingyu himself for being messy and clumsy.

 

Somehow, Mingyu also believed Jeonghan back then. Because knowing himself, it was not impossible that he probably did spill some on his pillow.

 

But as time passed, Mingyu was able to gather more evidences. He has accumulated them easily because now they sleep together a lot more often— an arrangement made by choice now. They still annoy each other but the affection for each other grew much more bigger than any of them has ever expected-- the stretch of space that existed has progressively disappeared. Jeonghan hyung really likes the members a lot but now he likes Mingyu a little bit more than them, his like a little bit more different, still very much red and brusque but with swirls of something pinker, much softer and warmer.

 

Now he finds a patch of drool on his collar. Specifically at the left part only reached by something too close to his neck. And who sleeps now with his head buried into the the crook of his left shoulder? Only Jeonghan.

 

Sometimes he’d also find it on the front of his shirt, the same time he’d find Jeonghan snuggled close with his face against his chest. Or on the back part when Jeonghan hyung chooses to be the big spoon and smooshes his face against his back.

 

When he asks him about it, Jeonghan hyung would just smile mischievously and mutter “chamomile oil” even though they both know Mingyu has stopped using it months before.

 

He wonders how he'd react if he ever sees the pictures.

 

 

Jeonghan is a blanket stealer.

 

Jeonghan hyung hates the cold so much. There are times especially on winter when Mingyu would wake up shivering and bare, the blanket he put over his body before he slept now gone. Jeonghan lay beside him--his whole body cocooned inside a thick layer of a blanket--like a giant burrito. Mingyu’s own blankets are caught up in the layers Jeonghan has rolled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter