Feelings

Frozen heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
There's millions reasons why I like you, I can tell you when you want to - Taehyun was relieved that he was able to make friends. He didn't expect that he was getting along with the boys that he meet 4months ago. The most shocked things was he and mino getting along so well. Mino and him shared a lot of similarities, likes ,hobbies even when they do music. Taehyun found mino was an interesting person, there was always something new about his friend. Mino and taehyun always spent times together in mino's studio ,they have been make music there sometimes taehyun will slept overnight. Mino always praised taehyun whenever the blonde boy was singing,and taehyun felt warm in his heart. His cheeks naturally blushed, he was smiling to non stop. "Ooooowaaaa that was art taehyun " mino claimed with a shocking expression as he clapping hands.Taehyun was effortlessly hit the high note ,he was relieved that mino praised him for that. Taehyun chuckled "let's eat, we haven't eat anything today I'm hungry". He looked at mino with a frown brow, the guy just smiled at him.

"How about burger"?
"Deal" taehyun smiled, immediately taking his phone to order.
"Are you going home tonight ?" Mino asked him .
"I don't know there was nothing if I go home anyway" taehyun calmly told him a little disappointed he thought mino doesn't want him to be there.
"Great ,should we watch some movies you choose" mino excitedly shaking taehyun's body make the boy whine "Stop it mino ". They were sitting on mino's bed trying to focused on the screen.It was a sad romance movie, mino found taehyun was sobbing, he draw a smile on his face. Mino thought it was cute, the blonde was always cute for him. Suddenly, "why must it ended like this, he don't deserve it " taehyun hissed as he was unsatisfying with the whole movie. Mino smiled "let's go to bed, I'm tired "
"Okay "taehyun replied. Since it was a studio room they only had one bed taehyun lies at bed and mino was beside him. Taehyun felt the warm how he wished he could hug the older. Mino was watching nam taehyun he thought the same mino didn't understand why he felt so happy when he with nam taehyun. "What's in your mind ?" Mino asked taehyun when he realised the blonde haven't sleep yet. Taehyun turn over and he looked at mino face "something" he replied. "Taehyun-ah have you ever love someone? " mino suddenly asked he stared into taehyun eyes making the younger blushed. "No. I haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter