Applicant List

성 대학교 성 Seong University | Story Starting


Applicants

♦ Mihi Kwon | The Struggling Student | Bi Wenjun | Accepted

* Hello Minnie! Thanks for being my first applicant. First and foremost, I am in love with how you wrote Wenjun plus that picture that you used. I have to admit, super tall and super short couples are my weakness. Having him be the smart exchange student was nice and unique, plus you used Chengxiao as your friend! The personality really fits the plotline, and I love that you chose I.T. as your major. Vivi is also a cute girl who matches the second-year face well.  I can't find anything that is wrong with your application, so you are accepted!
 
 
      

applicant

♦ Alice Wong | The Inspirational Muse | Kai | Accepted 

* Hello Lin! Thank you so much for applying. I think the personality you gave Alice was very fitting of the plotline, and I am such a big fan of socially awkward beans. After reading the love interest section, I love the dynamic between Alice and Kai. Both watching each other, but neither really know how to approach the other. I had such a fun time reading through your application. Digital Film Production? Now that is unique, and I like how you specified that she draws in a more anime like way! Your scene requests are definitely something I would write, so thanks for the ideas. Seong doesn't use uniforms, but the appearance fits regardless. I am sorry to hear about how your internet decided to quit on you (story of my life ;-;) Still, your application turned out wonderful and thank you again for applying!
 
 
      

applicant

♦ Jaesun Lee | The Bittersweet Rivals | Johnny | Accepted 

* Hello! Thank you so much for applying Rae! Rowoon is such a cutiepie! I love the face claim so much. Johnny as your love interest is a good choice. I love the dynamic between the two, especially with how Jaesun is being petty and jealous towards Johnny even though Johnny doesn't see any problem with them being at two different companies. I also like how you used LG and Samsung as rival companies, it makes a lot of sense and it helps to tie it into the real world. I like how you used Doyoung as Jaesun's & Johnny's middle man friend. Jaesun's parents also helping him get into Samsung is a nice touch and I can see that coming into play as a conflict as well. Thanks so much for applying, your application was really fun to read!
 
 
      

applicant

 Lee Chohee | The Lovesick Observer | Seulgi | Accepted 

Hello Rania! Thank you so much for applying! I really like how Seulgi and Chohee are very different in their views on school and I can definitely see how this could be a problem in the future hehe. The dog in the dorm part really got me to laugh hard, that would be hilarious to write about. You stuck to the plotline perfectly, and your scene requests really helped expand upon it more as well. I like how you added that Seulgi ends up adopting Chohee's laziness and skips class. That would make great conflict in the story. The fact that she's friends with Jennie, who's friend's with Irene, who is friends with Seulgi is so funny to me. It's a nice way to get everything integrated together. The application was entertaining and really helped with inspiration! 
 
 
      

applicant

 Han Gowoon | The Mysterious Clubmate | Jeong Yunho | Accepted 

Hello Ebony! Thank you so much for applying! I can immediately see that your application was seriously well thought out and has so much background, it was incredibly interesting to read! I especially loved how you entwined her background and her major, it was so creative. The color scheme and overall appearance of your application were nice and flowed well. Making Yunho's mother the dean of the college really helps with building the story, so thanks for that! Her personality is really unlike what most humanities majors are like so it will be fun to write about how her peers see her and such. Chaeyoung is a great faceclaim (fromis_9 are amazing!!). The only thing that was "wrong" was the plotline is called the mysterious clubmate, not lone wolf. But I'm not going to mark you down for that because I knew right away what you meant and it is not like it confused me at all. Your application is accepted :)
 
 
      

applicant