Night Of Chaos

The Girl In The Yellow Dress
Diana got up on the bed, her head aching from the hang over. "Why did I drink too much last night?" she thought. She looked at herself, and saw she's still in her dress from the night before. "How drunk am I that I did not change my clothes?" she asked herself. 
 
Then, she noticed something was odd. "This isn't my room!" she thought. She gasped upon that realization. She heard someone groaning. She looked beside her, and saw a guy, half on the bed. She was beyond shocked at what she found she had done. 
 
But what have she done the night before?
 
--
 
"Here, drink this so you can be more confident." Emily said. Diana took the glass, and downed it's content. After that, she took a deep breath. "All right, I'll do it. Wish me luck." she said. As she made her first step, she felt her everything is spinning. She's almost tipsy, and that tipsiness is what makes her more confident in what she's about to do.
 
She composed herself, and approached the first guy she saw at the bar. The moment his three friends left him, she approached him. She cleared , and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me..." Diana said. The guy looked at him. Before he could react, Diana grabbed his collar, and kissed him on the lips. The guy resisted at first, but the longer she kissed him, he finally gave in. 
 
Diana broke their kiss by pushing him a little. The guy was surprised as he looked at her, She let out a little flirty smile before she turned around to leave him. 
 
Wayne was in a daze after that kiss. It was surreal for him. He felt like he is in his recurring dream again, but this time, the dream became real. "That's the girl in my dreams!" he thought. 
 
"Yeah!"
 
Sylvia and Emily cheered the moment Diana came back. Emily handed her another glass of her drink, and she downed it again. "Now, to do your other bucket list. Drink the night away!" Sylvia said. "Yay!" Diana said as she raised her glass. 
 
Too many drinks later, and she's finally drunk.
 
--
 
"Wifey?"
 
Wes called Wayne, who suddenly had a change in expression the moment the three of them came back to get something in Sam's car. Wayne look at him blankly. "What's wrong with you?" Wes asked. "Wes... have you ever had a dream that you always dream before, and suddenly, it came true?" he asked. 
 
The three looked at each other, until Wes realized something. His cheeks turned pink as he smiled. "Well... I've always dreamed of being Pets' boyfriend..." Wes said. Wayne sweat dropped at him in confusion. "No... remember the recurring dream I've been telling you about?" Wayne asked. 
 
"Ah! The girl in your dreams. The one that wears a yellow dress?" Brent said. Wayne nodded his head. "Then what about it?" Sam asked. "I think I saw her." Wayne said. The three looked at each other again, wondering what he's talking about. 
 
"No, not I think. I saw her. And...." Wayne paused as he touched his lips. Wes let out a smile. "Wifey, the three of us were just gone in a minute, and you go around kissing girls?" Wes commented. "She kissed me, OK?" Wayne said defensively. The three just laughed at him. 
 
"So, what are you going to do? You're just going to let her slip away?" Brent asked. "If you kept on dreaming of her before, then there must be a reason. Don't you want to know why?" Sam asked. Brent nodded his head. "You should go and find her. Who knows. She might be the one who will re -"
 
Wes and Sam knew what Brent is about to say, so they immediately covered his mouth. "She might be the one." Wes told him. Wayne looked at his friends for a long time. They are right. He needs to find out who this girl is, and why he keeps on dreaming about her.  He have to know her. 
 
Wayne stood up, and smiled at them. "I'll go and find her." he said. "Go!" Wes said as they watched him leave. As he left, Sam and Wes glared at Brent. "Ming Jie, don't you just casually remind Wayne about Sunnee." Wes scolded him. Sam nodded in agreement. "Don't ruin his night by reminding him of the past. Brent bowed apologetically as he scratched his head. 
 
--
 
Diana tried to stand up from her seat. She is obviously drunk, but she managed to stand on her own. "Hey, are you OK?" Sylvia asked in a slurry tone. The three of them had a little too much too drink. "I'm OK..." Diana said in her drunken state. "Where are you going, Dee?" Emily asked her. "I wanna pee." Diana said. 
 
As she walked to the bathroom, Wayne saw her. "That's her..." he thought. He decided to go and follow her until the bathroom. She didn't know how, but Diana managed to get to the bathroom. After trying to lose the alcohol on her system, she washed her face, making her more awake and less drunk. But still, she's drunk. 
 
"I can imagine a hangover tomorrow..." she thought. But she ignored that fact for now. All she wants is to enjoy her birthday. She went out of the bathroom, and she noticed Wayne standing outside. "He's cute..." she commented in her head as she looked at him. Before she could walk away, Wayne held her hand. 
 
Diana stopped, and looked at him. "Hi..." Wayne told her. Diana let out a smile. Under the pale light, Wayne could see the redness in her cheek because of too much drinking. "Hiiiiiiiiii!" Diana told him. Wayne let out a sigh. "The girl's drunk... I don't think she remembers me..." he thought.
 
Diana tried to walk, but almost fell on the floor. Good thing Wayne was quick, and was able to catch her. "Are you all right?" he asked. Diana let out a laugh as she nodded her head. Wayne could only sweat drop as he looked at her. "How to deal with a drunk girl in this state?" he asked himself. Someone bumped the two of them, making Diana lean on the wall, with Wayne pinning her. 
 
The two of them looked at each other's eyes for a long time. For the longest time, Wayne never felt this effect in any girl. The moment she kissed him a while ago, he felt something, like there were sparks. And looking into her eyes, he felt lost in it.
 
"Are you going to kiss me again?" Diana asked him. Wayne's cheek turned red at her question. "You... were the one who kissed me a while ago..." Wayne said shyly. "So, you want me to kiss you again?" Diana asked. Before Wayne could answer her, his phone rang. He took it, and saw Wes calling him. 
 
"Yes?" Wayne said as he answered your call. "You need to be careful. The reporter who had been tailing you is here." Wes said. "What?!" Wayne asked in a surprised tone. "If you want to leave before us, it's OK. Just be careful not to bump into her." Wes said. "All right. Thanks, Wes." Wayne said. 
 
After that call, he noticed the reporter coming their way. He looked at Diana. There's no way he can leave her alone without getting to know her. He turned to Diana, and realized he can't leave her with her condition. What if she's alone? What if other guys take advantage of her. Then, he made a decision. 
 
Wayne held her hand as he looked at her. "Come with me." he said. Before she knew it, the two of them were running outside the club. 
 
--
 
Diana looked at the half sleeping guy beside her, scared of what had happened the night before. "I should get out of here." she thought. She got out of the bed, and headed to the door. As she reached for the door knob, she heard the guy speak. 
 
"You don't want to open the door. There's a lot of reporters outside." the guy said. Diana paused, and she slowly looked at him. She saw the guy slowly sat up on the bed. "Seems like they have been waiting since we arrived." he said. 
 
"W-w-what reporter? Did I commit a crime, or something?" she asked. The guy let out a smile. "They're not after you.They're after me." he said. Diana leaned on the door, and sighed. "What have you done?" she asked. "If you're a hot celebrity, of course the paparazzi will hound you."
"Are you a celebrity?"
"Don't you know me?"
"I don't."
 
Wayne sweat dropped at the girl in front of him. But despite it, he felt happy that for once, someone did not recognize him. "Seriously?" he asked. Diana gave him a confused look. "Why? Should I know who you are?" she asked. Wayne let out a sigh. "Never mind." he said. 
 
"How did I end up here in your room anyway?" Diana asked him. Wayne looked at her for a long time as he remembered what happened the night before. 
 
--
 
Wayne held Diana's hand as they ran outside the club. Before they knew it, the reporter was already following them. "..." he thought. They got to the parking lot where his car is. He opened the door, and shoved Diana inside. Once he got Diana inside the car, he went to the driver's seat. 
 
"OK. Let's go." Wayne said. He was about to start the engine, when Diana pulled hi face. She stared at him for a long time before she kissed him on the lips again. It was a longer lips this time. And while Wayne was caught off guard when she first did that, this time, he wasn't as surprised and he was able to savor that kiss. 
 
After Diana broke their kiss, she suddenly fell asleep. This made Wayne surprised. "What?!" Wayne said as he looked at the sleeping girl beside her. He let out a sigh as he stared at her. "Where will I bring you home anyway?" he thought. As he looked at the window, he saw the reporter taking pictures of them. He didn't realize that while the girl was kissing him, the reporter was already taking pictures of them. He had no choice but the leave the club with  the girl. 
 
He went to his sanctuary - the hotel where he always go to have a little me time. He struggled to carry Diana up to his room while she's asleep. Once they got inside the hotel room, he settled Diana on his bed. After he laid her down, he put a blanket over her so she won't be cold. 
 
He stared at her for a while, and smiled to himself. Today sure is a surprising day for him. And the biggest surprise of them all is this girl in the yellow dress. 
 
Shortly, he heard a banging on the door. "Wayne! Wayne!" he heard someone calling him. He walked to the door,  and peeked on the peephole, and saw a bunch of reporters waiting for him outside. "Stupid Cosmos! Why did you have to invite your reporter friends here to feast on me?!" he thought. He decided to double lock the door to be sure that none of the reporters would barge in his room. 
 
He went back to the bed, and saw the girl sat up, still with her eyes closed. Wayne looked at her worriedly. "Miss, are you all right?" he asked. The girl looked at him, and smiled. The moment Wayne sat beside her, the girl puked on his shirt.
 
--
 
She was sitting beside him on the bed as Wayne told her the story. Diana let out a laugh upon hearing Wayne's story. "I... I'm sorry..." she managed to say in between laugh. Wayne just pouted at her. "Yeah, just laugh at me."' he said in an annoyed tone. "I'm sorry for puking on your shirt. I promise I'll make it up to you." Diana said.
 
Wayne let out a smile at her. "You know, we've been together since last night, and I wasn't able to catch your name. By the way, I'm Wayne." he said as he extended his hand. Diana took his hand, and shook it. "You can call me... Dee." Diana said. She decided to give him a different name. After all, she had no plans of meeting him in the future. Just one night with him is enough. 
 
"So... nothing really happened last night?" Diana asked. Wayne shook his head. "I don't do that without a girl's consent. And with the reporters banging on the door, who would be in the mood?" Wayne said. "So, if the reporters are still outside, then it means we can't get out?"  
"Affirmative."
"That's too bad..."
"Do you want to  leave?"
"I was hoping to go home, but if that's the case, I won't have any choice."
 
Wayne looked at her, and smile. "Then, can you stay here a while with me?" Wayne asked her. Diana let out a sigh as she looked at the door. "I guess it won't hurt to stay for a while." she said. She looked at him, and smiled.