Finale~

Lost & Found

 

 “Lia, do you think it’s a good idea to be out today? It’s gonna start snowing soon.” Mari says, looking at the sky as we drove to the nearest Walmart….two hours away from our apartment.

 

“We need to get things before the snow comes. Unfortunately our weather people aren’t the smartest and tell us about it five hours before the snow is supposed to start falling.” I say, looking at the road in front of me.

 

It was still a bit slippery from the last snow we had two weeks prior.

 

“Let’s get in and out then...I want to be nice and warm when the stuff starts to fall.” Mari says, leaning back in her chair with a huff.

 

“Says the one who played in it for three hours two weeks ago.” I said, making her grunt in mock anger.

 

“You joined me.” she said, showing me tongue before crossing her arms over her chest.

 

“We are almost twenty-three Panda, don’t you think we are a little to old to huff and cross our arms?” I ask, making her laugh and sit up straight.

 

“We are never too old for anything.” she says, looking at the Walmart as we pull into the parking lot.

 

“Of course they are gonna be packed.” I grumble, picking the first parking spot I see.

 

We get out of the car and zip up our coats before heading for the doors.

 

“MARI WATCH OUT!” I screech, grabbing her and pulling her back towards me as a car sped out of the parking lot.

 

“What the hell just happened?” Mari asks, her eyes wide as she stared after the car.

 

“Stupid...Stupid happened.” I grumble, pissed off that the person didn’t even think about stopping after nearly hitting my best friend.

 

“Let’s get inside.” Mari says, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the building.

 

“Ah...It’s so much warmer in here.” I whine, ping my coat so that my jacket underneath was exposed.

 

Mine was a BTS jacket based off their Love Yourself albums and Mari was wearing an Iz*one jacket that I got her for Christmas.

 

“Let’s go this way.” Mari says, pulling me away from the registers and near the food section.

 

“Mari-ah…..who is that and why does he look like a lost puppy?” I ask pointing at the guy a few feet in front of us.

 

His back was to us, but his head kept looking around as if he was trying to find someone.

 

“I don’t know, but we can’t help every lost person we find.” Mari says, staring at the bakery section of the Walmart.

 

“Let’s just ask if he needs help. He might be looking for someone important. They can just call for them over the loud speaker.” I say, pulling a now groaning Mari towards the guy.

 

“What if he’s creepy?” Mari asks, trying to stop me from my mission.

 

“I doubt it. The guy looks like a mess.” I say, stopping a few steps behind him.

 

“What now?” Mari whispers, trying to look at the guys face.

 

“Excuse me? Are you lost?” I ask, getting straight to the point with a shrug at Mari.

 

The guy turns around and I almost choke on my own breath.

 

“Kim Taehyung?” Mari asks, surprise clear all over her face.

 

He slowly nods before looking at my jacket.

 

Do you speak Korean?” Taehyung asks, looking at us desperately.

 

Yes. Where are your other members and your manager?” I ask, looking around for any signs of them.

 

‘That’s why he must have been looking around frantically...he got lost.’ I though, shaking my head at the guy.

 

I don’t know. I turned to look at something and when I tried to talk to Jimin, they were gone.” he says, his face showing the stress he was in.

 

Do you want us to help you find them?” Mari asks, making Taehyung glance at her before nodding slowly.

 

You are the calmest ARMY I have ever met.” Taehyung says, making Mari and I laugh.

 

Our brothers are idols, but we do like to tease them and pretend to fangirl over them as a joke.” I say, laughing more when Mari makes a grossed out face at the mention of our brothers.

 

You’ll have to tell me later who they are so I can thank them for having such calm sisters.” Taehyung says, his cat smile on his face.

 

You think this is calm?” I ask, making Mari laugh.

 

You are one of her favorite members. There is a good chance she already died on the inside.” Mari explains, making Taehyung smile more.

 

Let’s go find the other members.” I say, glaring at Mari as we start to walk around the store.

 

We stayed close to Taehyung’s side and made sure we didn’t loose him again.

 

So if i’m one of your favorite members...who are the others?” Taehyung asks, causing to jump in shock.

 

Ummmm…..” I tried to think before a loud noise stopped my train of thought.

 

TAEHYUNG!!” Jimin’s loud voice cut through the air like a knife.

 

Bingo.” Mari says, laughing at my despair.

 

Jimin is one of your favorites?” Taehyung asks, a grin breaking out on his face.

 

I really hate that mumble, watching as a purple ball slams into Taehyung.

I grin….

 

Jiminie I’m fine. Yes i’m sure...No I had help. They protected me. Can you calm down so I can talk?” Taehyung was trying to answer every question Jimin threw at his face.

 

Wait...who helped you?” Jimin suddenly stopped his onslaught of questions.

 

Very level headed ARMY. They saw me panicking and asked if I needed help finding you guys. They have brothers that are idols.” Taehyung said, pointing at Mari and I.

 

We stood there frozen as the entire group sized us up.

 

Not very level headed, but close enough.” Mari says, breaking the silence and giving them a thumbs up with a grin.

 

Ah this is...I never got their names...I’m sorry...” Taehyung mumbled off, smiling apologetically at us.

 

Lia Choi and Mari Kyu at your service.” Mari says, making Namjoon laugh.

 

That one is definitely level headed, but I think the other one is broken.” Namjoon says, looking at me with a smile.

 

She probably died five times in the last hour.” Mari says, waving a hand in front of my face.

 

Don’t remind me..I’m still mad.” I grumble, giving the members of BTS a small smile.

 

Five times? She has five favorite members?” Taehyung asks, shocked at how many he thought I had.

 

Nope. Just four. Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook and you.” Mari says, listing off my favorite members.

 

Then why did she die a fifth time?” Seokjin asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

 

A car almost hit me on the way in. It was speeding through the parking lot and Lia had to pull me back before it hit me.” Mari says, smiling at me with undying happiness in her eyes.

 

She really is good at saving me glance at him.” Taehyung says, making everyone, including people.

 

Taehyung has a crush...” Jungkook says blankly, making everyone laugh.

 

OH...That reminds me...We have to go. Snow is going to be falling soon and we have to get home before it does.” Mari says, her eyes flying open.

 

Her exclamation brought me out of my thoughts.

 

Snow? Do you not like snow?” Taehyung asks, looking between us.

 

No...We like it. It just to drive in.” I say, shaking my head a little.

 

She does speak.” Namjoon says, making me look at him blankly.

 

Of course I do. I just have a habit of saying stupid things.” I grumble, trying to look away and ended up staring at Taehyung.

 

Wait...so who drives?” Seokjin asks, looking between Mari and I.

 

I do….unfortunately.” I say, raising my hand a little.

 

I’m sorry, but we really need to go now.” Mari says, a frown on her face.

 

She was having fun and didn’t want to leave, but driving in the snow was hell on Earth.

 

Thank you for protecting our ” Jimin says, smiling at Mari and Taehyung.I as the other members said their thank yous as well.

 

Make sure you don’t get lost again Tae.” I say, turning to smile at him.

 

Some of the members make a noise in the back making Mari laugh.

 

I won’t.” he says, throwing a glare at him members.

 

His face went blank for a second before he shrugs and hugs me. I hug him back in shock as I feel his hand slide into my pocket.

 

What is this boy...’ I wonder in my head as his hand leaves my pocket.

 

He turns and hugs Mari as well before moving to join his group.

 

Bye Bye.” Mari says, waving as we turn to leave.

 

I wave as well and smile one last time at the group before clinging to Mari’s arm.

 

Your brain functioning properly yet?” Mari asks, linking our hands together as we head out of sight.

 

Nope.” I mumble, wanting to wait until we were out of sight before I check what he put in my pocket.

 

I stop as soon as we reach the place we originally found Taehyung before reaching into my pocket.

 

THIS BOY!” I screech, looking at the numbers on the paper.

 

AYEEE!” Mari says, slapping my back before doubling over laughing.

 

I take my phone out and save the number and make sure it’s right before ripping up the paper and throwing it in the nearest trash can.

 

When are you gonna message him?” Mari asks, her tone teasing me straight into an early grave.

 

Later. Let’s get our things and go home.” I say blankly before grabbing her arm and grabbing our things.

 

~Three hours later~

 

I stare down at my phone and the message I had already typed out before getting the urge to throw my phone.

 

It shouldn’t be this frustrating to send a text.’ I grumble to myself, looking at the words on my screen.

 

Did you think you would get lost again?” I read the text a thousand times before ghosting over the send button.

 

I groan out loud before finally pushing the button. It doesn’t take long for my phone to buzz letting me know I have a new text.

 

Lia?” was all that he messaged back.

 

The one and only. It started to snow right before we got home. Are you guys okay?” I ask, my face blank of any emotion in case Mari walked in.

 

We made it to the hotel in time too. I didn’t think you would actually message me...” I wince a little inside.

 

I’m sorry if I was so silent after meeting the other members. Not exactly how I thought my day would go.” I stare at my screen for a second before sending it.

 

It’s okay. You never told me the name of your brother or his group...I wanted to thank him for having such a helpful sister.” This boy is gonna kill me.

 

Or you can thank me yourself? Haha...His group name is DM, it’s short for Diamond. Mari and I came up with the name. He is the leader. We look alike and Mari’s brother is actually her twin so it shouldn’t be too hard to find them. :)” I’m gonna die.

 

Right….Thank you again. I’ll message you later? Jiminie is trying to suffocate me to get my phone.” Is he really asking me if it’s okay?

 

Haha tell them I said hi. Message me later. Mari is screaming for me to make her food.” I lock my phone and put it in my jacket pocket before walking out to Mari.

 

“Girl I know you can cook.” I grumble, taking the meat out of the fridge.

 

“But not as good as you. Besides I wanted to interrupt your text time.” Mari says, waggling her eyebrows.

 

“YAH KYU MARI!” I screech, throwing the nearest thing I could at her.

 

“YOU AREN’T THE ONLY ONE HE GAVE HIS NUMBER TOO!” Mari screams, running towards the door.

 

“Wait...why’d he give you his number?” I ask, freezing in place.

 

“He gave it to me to thank me, but now Hobi has my number.” Mari says, making me die laughing on the floor.

 

“KIM TAEHYUNG HOOKED UP HOBI!” I screamed, dying on the floor.

 

“YAH! Lia Choi. We will settle this outside.” Mari says grabbing her coat.

 

“How else would we settle this?” I ask, standing up and doing the same.

 

We head outside and the snow war begins. Not long after we hug and make up. Mari takes a few pictures of us outside and I do the same before we head back in.

 

i modeun geon uyeoni anya
geunyang geunyang naye neukkimeuro
on sesangi eojewan dalla
geunyang geunyang neoye gippeumeuro

 

I take out my phone and see a text from Taehyung with an attached picture of my laying in the snow.

 

KYU MARI I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” I scream, running towards her room which is already locked.

 

If you can get in.” she says teasingly.

 

I know how to pick these locks.” I say, reminding her of what happened last time she locked herself in her room.

 

I heard a huff and smiled triumphantly before heading into my room.

 

I attach a photo of Mari before smiling I’ll kill her later….” evily.

 

Is this for Hobi hyung?” I grin even wider.

 

Yep. Tell him he’s welcome.” I lay down and close my eyes before Jimin’s voice breaks through my room again.

 

He stopped breathing and I hope your room has a lock on the door.” I listened closely as Mari made a noise and heard stomping heading towards my room.

 

I set my phone down and pretend Worth it. Good night Taehyung-ah.” i’m asleep before Mari bursts through the door.

 

LIA CHOI!” Mari screeches, jumping on to my bed.

 

 

the other members and I stayed with him in the front until they found him…..So yeah….I hope guys enjoyed it and I hope you all have a wonderful new year!with out..AND THERE WE GO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Anyways...my dream was basically me finding Taehyung walking around alone at my work …………