You(=I)

You(=I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio was walking around the carnival staring at awe at the huge and amazing rides at the carnival. It was around 1 in the afternoon and the heat was starting to tire all of them. Seulgi looks behind her to check if the other two is catching up to them and she smiles to see that they seem to be having fun on their own, as if the both of them forgot that they went here with their friends. She hears a small chuckle from the person behind her, and she asks what's wrong curiousity lacing on her voice.

"I bet 20 dollars Wan won't confess to Joohyun" Joy says and shrugs as she took a bottle of water from her girlfriend's hand. Seulgi raised an eyebrow and was about to disagree until she was cut off by Satan #2.

"Well, I bet my weekly savings Wendy-unnie won't confess to Unnie too" Yeri says while chewing on a corndog and pieces were flying off of , Joy hands Yeri a napkin which the younger one glady accepted.

Seulgi sighed and dropped her head. "Oh come on, she can't be that bad" 

Joy and Yeri was about to say otherwise until their head whipped towards a commotion behind them, Seulgi looks too and she can't help but chuckle at the sight in front of her.

Wendy's face was red in embarrassment as she mutters out apologies towards the oldest of the group and she ran to a nearby stall to ask for a napkin. Seulgi can hear the two beside her cackle at poor Wendy's panicked expression, after rolling her eyes she softly elbowed her tall girlfriend which earned her a "YA!".

"Oh my gosh! I'm soooo sorry unnie, it was an accident!" Wendy rambles on something about ruining their day, while she starts wiping off the stain on Irene's shirt with a napkin she received from a staff. Irene was holding her hands up and telling Wendy it's fine but it looks like the younger one won't stop wiping the stain soon.

Joy raises her eyebrows in amusement as she saw Irene look away and turn red when she had a glance of Wendy's glorious abs from under her shirt when she pulled off her hoodie. 

"Here unnie, take it" Wendy, being the chivalrous woman she is, offered her hoodie to the flustered Irene. Irene shook her head, waved her hands and kept saying it's okay but Wendy insisted. Knowing that Wendy won't stop pestering her until they go home, she accepted the polite offer and wore it over her stained shirt. Wendy smiles widely and Joohyun couldn't resist the urge to smile back, that smile could even put the sun to shame for its brightness. Happy with her unnie's reaction, she faces forward only to see the other three walking further away.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Wendy shouts towards the trio who seem to be ignoring her.

"Stop talking and start walking Wendy-unnie!" Yeri replies back while hugging Joy's arm. Joy tries to shake the younger one off but that girl has a death grip on her arm, she sighs and looks over at her girlfriend mouthing a small "help me" in the process.

Seulgi smiles towards her girlfriend "Don't worry, I'm here" she reassures her as her hand intertwines with Joy's free hand. Joy felt her stomach do somersaults and she can feel her face heating up, gosh, if this keeps up she'll end up like Wendy-unnie in no time. Yeri gawks at the both of them doing fake coughs and vomits towards the love-strucked couple.

"This is why I don't hang out with you guys" Yeri whines "I always end up third-wheeling"

"Well, maybe if you found a girlfriend it wouldn't be much of a trouble wouldn't it?" Joy teased and poked Yeri's cheeks, while Yeri complained and swatted her unnie's hands away. Seulgi doesn't pay attention to the two, it was normal for them to bicker especially in public. She felt another presence walking beside her and smiled when she saw it was Wendy.

"Took you long enough Wan" Seulgi chuckles and linked arms with her best friend.

"Irene had to go to the restroom so I had to wait for her" Wendy said with small glint in her eyes and a smile on her face. Whenever Wendy would talk about Irene, she would have this love-strucked look on her face and it looked like she was under a spell.

Seulgi smiles and lays her head on Wendy's shoulder. They stayed like that for a while until Seulgi can feel someone boring holes into the back of her head, she looks around and feared the worst when the gaze of Irene was aimed at her.

"Seulgi-unnie, I think you should let go of Wendy befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter