-13- Babying

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s shoulders visibly drooped when she saw her placing in school after a major exam. Unlike Irene, who was always in the top 10 in her cohort, Seulgi barely made it into the 60%.

 

Seulgi wasn’t just sad about her cohort position, she was also sad about losing a bet from Irene. The older girl had said that if Seulgi were to make it into top 50%, she would get her a mood tail. Seulgi had been wanting it and even had a custom design stored in her notebook. Though she could easily afford it herself, she had spent majority of her pocket money on custom made ear headbands. Also, asking her mother would also be out of the question. The lady was still against this so called "hobby" that Seulgi had. 

 

The crowd of students slowly cleared when the bell for the next class rang.

 

Irene caught side of Seulgi and skipped beside her.

 

“Oh? Looks like someone lost the bet.” Irene teased.

 

Seulgi frowned.

 

“I studied… now I have to skip out on the convention...” Seulgi mumbled.

 

“I know you did but a bet is a bet.” Irene chuckled.

 

“I studied…” Seulgi kept repeating as she dragged her feet towards her next class.

 

Irene continued to giggle. Though it pained her to know that Seulgi couldn't go to her otherkin convention without her "full animal outfit", she was cute even when she is sad.

 

.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter