Final

You made my day!

Kyungsoo likes his coffee bitter, as it keeps him awake. He's never been a morning person to begin with, so he solely depends on the café at his college campus to prevent him from dozing off in the 7 AM classes. Wake up, take a bath, go to the café, fetch a coffee and a sandwich, attend the class, come back to dorm, read fanfictions, sleep when it's well past 12 AM - it's the daily routine of Do Kyungsoo. He's not a social butterfly, and hardly makes any friends. The only being who often cares about Kyungsoo is Baekhyun, as that boy knows him for years. Nevertheless, Kyungsoo is a studious boy, currently in his sophomore year, with an A+ grade. 
Kyungsoo, in his autopilot mode, entered the café, his usually wide eyes red with lack of sleep (he bet that he didn't cry over the angsty fic he read last night). He placed his order and took a seat near the farthest window. 
"Here's your drink" A tanned boy with almond eyes and a wider smile placed Kyungsoo's coffee on the table. Kyungsoo nodded. 
"Enjoy your coffee" said the cheerful waiter. The socially awkward, sleepyhead Kyungsoo replied in a haste, "Same too you" beforehand biting his tongue and mentally cursing himself for his blunderness.
The waiter went away, only to return with a coffee in his hands. He took a seat beside Kyungsoo and smiled. Kyungsoo's face became red.
"Hello, I'm Kim Jongin, a part-timer at this cafe. I'm single, with zero experience in the dating field. I love dancing. I've joined this college six months before but I prefer this cafe more. College , right?" the waiter chuckled.
Kyungsoo smiled too. "I'm Do Kyungsoo"
Jongin pouted. "I gave a long intro and all I get in return is only your name? Not fair" he crossed his arms.
Kyungsoo chuckled, cheeks getting more blood flow. "I'm at my sophomore year. I'm not socially active and have only one friend. That's also because I've known him for a long time. My routine is monotonous, and I'm single too. I like reading fanfictions. I like my coffee with less sugar, as it keeps me awake. Is this enough?"
Jongin laughed. "You are so cute, hyung. Can I ask you something?"
"Shoot."
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Kyungsoo was dumbfounded. "Isn't that too soon?"
Jongin smiled. "My heart knows what I want. I never say no to what my heart says."
Kyungsoo looked down, smiling wider. Just like he made enough space for dark coffee in his system, now he has to make enough space for this dark skinned boy in his heart.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend".