Final

Birthday

HeYoo was sitting at her bed. She checked her phone for nth time this day. She waited for someone special to call her, her lovely boyfriend. Now it was 11 am and HeYoo waited all morning to hear his voice.

They were dating for 10 months now and they were happy. But today she was worried that he forgot about why this day is so special to her.

She checked her phone again, but no call, no message, nothing. She throw it away and laid down on bed. She was at wedge of crying.

“ It's my 20th birthday today. How could he forget? “

Tears started to form in her eyes. Just then her phone rang.

~Her whisper, whisper is the Lucifer~

HeYoo quickly ran to pick it up. When she reached it she pressed call button.

“ Yoboseyo? “ She asked hopefully.

“ Hi HeYoo-ah! “ His voice called her at other side of line.

“ Onew oppa, how are you? “

“ Ummm... Baby? “ His voice sounded different this time. HeYoo started to feel uneasy.

“ Yes oppa? “

“ I'm really sorry about this, but I have to stay in work until 10 pm. Our show request us to film in dark, that's why. “

Her smile disappeared immediately. She asked him in shaken voice.

“ B-but oppa you p-promised me. It's ... “She couldn't end cause he interrupted her.

“ Sorry, but I have to go now. Miss you baby! “ He hung up.

“ … my b'day today. “ HeYoo ended saying to silence.

Tears fell from her eyes and she hidden her face in pillow. Suddenly her phone rang again.

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NOW 20 OLD DONGSAE!! “ Yelled JeJoon HeYoo's best friend.

“ Ugh, you don't have to shout. I hear you loud and clear. “ Answered HeYoo with little smile on her face.

She was happy that JeJoon wished her happy b'day.

“ Yeah I know, I just wanted to wake you up if you were sleepy. “ HeYoo could feel that her friend are smiling.

“ How about go to SM Mall today? I'll buy you something as my present for you. How about that? “ Continued JeJoon.

HeYoo though about it for a while. She didn't have plans beside spend this day with Onew, but now that he wasn't there she was free.

“ I think it's a good idea. “

“ So let's meet outside the mall at 13 , OK? “Asked JeJoon.

She was too happy saying that in HeYoo opinion.

“ OK see you soon, bye!“ She then hung up and started to get ready.

She washed her hairs and brushed her teeth. Only thing left is her outfit. She checked her wardrobe and choose what to wear.

( clik this link and it's not HeYoo )

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-jersey-boyfriend-blazer-navy-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1022791690

HeYoo looked at her in mirror.

“ Hmm, not bad “ She then took her bag and wore shoes. She looked at her watch. It was 13. 45 . Mall was about 20 minutes from her home.

“ Omo! I'll be late” She run down from stairs and ran there.

- In the mall -

HeYoo watched as her best friend threw new and new clothes to her. JeJoon always yelled something like

“ It'll suit you! “ , “ Wow , it's pretty, try it! “ and many more.

JeJoon had smile at her face and was humming something. HeYoo tried all of the clothes she gave her. Now it was the last dress.

(It's not HeYoo either )

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59th-street-set-mock-two-piece-dotted-chiffon-dress-belt-navy-blue/info.html/pid.1022779861

It was black and white with black belt. HeYoo had to admit it was really beautiful. When she wore it and walked outside changing room, JeJoon gasped. She then started to jump in happiness.

“ Yes! You look so stunning in it! “ She smiled, as HeYoo blushed.

She was shy when people complimented her. JeJoon grabbed her clothes and pulled her to cashier.

“ We'll take that dress “ She said and handed the money to cashier. HeYoo stood beside and watched her friend.

“ Hey JeJoon unni, can I change back into my normal clothes? “ She asked while JeJoon just smiled.

“ No, and once again no! You look pretty and you have to wore it now “ HeYoo looked at her dumbfounded.

After JeJoon paid she dragged HeYoo to car.

“ We are going home now. I'm started to get bored “ said JeJoon while starting her car.

Girls arrived at HeYoo house. JeJoon glanced at her watch. It was 18.30 .

“ Perfect” She whispered that HeYoo couldn't hear. Louder she added.

“ HeYoo can we have a sleepover today? Cause I don't want to go home and be bored again “ She looked at HeYoo who gave her a nod.

HeYoo opened the doors, but before she could come inside JeJoon skipped to doors and pushed them wide open.

“ Hope you like it “ She added with smile. HeYoo looked inside and stopped. In corridor stood Shinee in suits. Everyone had smiles on faces and looked at her.

( pretend Onew isn't here )

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=uvf&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&biw=1024&bih=555&tbm=isch&tbnid=Q-ofTYdNZdO_OM:&imgrefurl=http://yeahkeybum.tumblr.com/post/385660981&docid=0730kiEFeZJ-uM&imgurl=http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxqlklQlJI1qahhc0o1_400.jpg&w=398&h=600&ei=qpIvT8ukA4nwsgac-4GcDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=47&vpy=97&dur=853&hovh=276&hovw=183&tx=140&ty=150&sig=114926927129223839451&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=76&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Suddenly someone stood before her with big bouquet of red roses. Onew smiled at her.

He was wearing lighter suit than others.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=4vf&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&biw=1024&bih=555&tbm=isch&tbnid=xqowBkrT4YNc_M:&imgrefurl=http://dine-frh.blogspot.com/&docid=eX_q6Ssf9m9P5M&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8FzcF7ZsVIQ/S7opExG9IJI/AAAAAAAACJM/HanP1SjwHmI/s1600/20100405_onew-460x690.jpg&w=460&h=690&ei=tJIvT5udNJHZsgb13_iRDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=320&vpy=96&dur=853&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=132&ty=141&sig=114926927129223839451&page=1&tbnh=108&tbnw=74&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=CHL&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&biw=1024&bih=555&tbm=isch&tbnid=Tp_hh1oeUc2lyM:&imgrefurl=http://www.canadaroses.com/&docid=e6tqXwwSqmi2jM&imgurl=https://canadaroses.com/images/three%252520dozen%252520roses%252520in%252520glass%252520vase.jpg&w=345&h=377&ei=z5IvT-baNYPItAbSwpiGDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=97&vpy=138&dur=2740&hovh=235&hovw=215&tx=109&ty=168&sig=114926927129223839451&page=5&tbnh=139&tbnw=129&start=58&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:58

( what Onew wear and roses)

“ What's the meaning of these? “ HeYoo asked blinking at whole situation. Onew appropriated her. He handed her roses and took her free hand.

“ It's present from us to you. Happy 20th B'day HeYoo baby” He smiled and hugged her. She was still shocked but managed to say

“ Um you planned all of these? “ She looked at her beloved boyfriend. He pointed to JeJoon and she smiled.

“ JeJoon helped me to take you away from home, while boys helped me decorating the house” HeYoo looked around, only to see her salon in balloons, confetti and lots more decorations.

Onew took her to table. On it were dishes that looked yammy. Beside them was big, white cake with 'HAPPY B'DAY HEYOO! ' on it. She smiled and knew who cooked it. Only one persone of them could cook that well.

“ Thank you Key for cake “ she smiled at Key. Everyone started to sing birthday song. Suddenly HeYoo started to cry. Onew quickly hugged her with worried expresion.

“ Baby, what's wrong? Why are you sad? “ he asked lifting her chin to look in her eyes. When she saw his concerned face she hugged him.

“ I'm not sad. Actually i'm surprised but happy at the same time. Thank you oppa for doing it for me “ she said and looke in his eyes. They starred at each other for a while, when someone interrupted them.

“ Ekhem, we are still here “ Jonghyun caught to get their attention, but he received a smack at his head by JeJoon.

“ Auuua! “ He yelled shocked “ Why did you do that? “ he asked looking at JeJoon.

“ Cause you are a PABO! “ JeJoon looked at him as well.

Everyone burst into laugh. Jonghyun was glaring at JeJoon and she done the same to him. Both of them argued a lot, at it was always funny but scary at the same time.

Taemin sensed that 3rd war is in air and quickly pulled JeJoon away from Hyung.

“ I think it's time to HeYoo to blow the candles “ said Minho who wanted to change the topic.

HeYoo stood near cake and thought of her wish. She looked at Onew and smilled, then blow the candles. Everyone cheered an hugged her.

Onew wrapped his arms on her waist and started to sing : 'I’m yours ' Jason Mraz. ( here please listen to it now )

Soon after that rest of Shinee joined him. When they ended Onew turned HeYoo to face him.

“ Happy B'day baby girl “ He smiled and leaned closer and closer to her face. She closed her eyes and their lips met. He kissed her delicately but sweet and with all his love to her at the same time. She smiled while kissing him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“ Ewww get a room! Come one everyone let's leave this lovely birds alone! “ Shouted Key as he pushed everyone out of the room. Onew and HeYoo pulled away and stared at each other.

Onew took her outside the house. He then pulled something from his pocket. It was small black box with ring.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&biw=1024&bih=555&tbm=isch&tbnid=37pW1CV9oMYN1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.lovelyish.com/684897157/beauty-whats-your-definition/&docid=nEFjTwy8OfTLRM&imgurl=http://www.alivenotdead.com/attachments/2008/12/326949_200812021626271.thumb.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=S5MvT_fHEJHLswbQ5JH7DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=320&vpy=122&dur=969&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=104&ty=101&sig=114926927129223839451&page=1&tbnh=111&tbnw=105&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

She looked at it. He then keeled before her and squeezed her hand.

“ HeYoo-ah , you know you are special to me. I love you and I care about you a lot. You are the first girl to make me feel like that. I want to spend rest of my life with you. Can you make me the happiest man in the world and agree to be my wife? “

He confessed and looked her in eyes. HeYoo started to tear up. It wasn't sad tears, it was the best tears ever- the tears of happiness. She hugged him and whispered

“ Of course I will marry you! “

He swung her around and they heard clapping from above their heads. As they looked up they saw their friends standing at balcony. HeYoo and Onew smiled towards them, then looked at each other with smile. He bumped his forehead at hers. He looked at her beautiful girlfriend and asked.

“ Btw, what was your wish before? “ He asked curiously.

She smiled wider, if that was ever possible.

“ It just come true “ She said and they kissed again. Fireworks stared to play at the black night celling.

It was the best birthday ever, and start to their new future together.

 

- The End -

 

I hope you all liked it :)