One

Defensive Abusive

"He treated me the way I should be treated!" I gasped for air.My lung yearn for more oxygen.He stare me at me with his blank face.Is it time for him to give up yet?

I laughed,
"You followed me around,get close to me,just to let me know that my husband is bad person". I smirked. 

I'm basically leaning on the wall in a sitting position while Jungkook is standing right in front of me. Jungkook is my senior in my office,the one I would always want to avoid the most since my friends told me that he's a biggest player but funny how we end up being close friends.

 

"Everyone know that fact" I sighed


"I know why you're still with him," Jungkook finally speaks after we exchanged screams and yelling at each other.I don't even remember how we end up arguing with each other anyway.

 

"Shut up" I breathed out silently.

I wish he didn't stalked about my life.I wish he would stop following me around and get his nose into my life.

 

"Your family owed his family and now you are the one paying the debt.cliche," He laugh half-heartedly.

 

"You know nothing Jungkook.He's my husband" I squeeze my knuckle tightly.

 

"What kind of husband abuses his own wife"

 

I'm out of words.Yes,he abuse me when he's in a bad mood or stressed but then he made up for it.He makes sure I would have enough food and clothes. Isn't that enough?

 

"You don't deserve that kind of treatment"

 

I keep myself silent.What does this kid even know about my life?

 

"You know you deserve a better life"

 

"I'm happy"

"Liar.You don't understand Yujin" he pressed.

 

I don't even know how to put my story into his head anymore. Jungkook is hard headed,I know him.He would push me till the end.Why do you even bother about my life,Jungkook?

 

"You are the one who doesn't understand,"

 

"No,please-

 

"I deserve to be treated like that Jungkook.I deserve that! I never made my parents happy,this is the least I can do to make them happy! I'm not like my siblings.I can't give them what they want.Just,let me deal with my life okay? I've disappoint my parents enough"

 

I hugged myself,drowning in the past.I'm not a criminal but this is what my parents keep telling me that
"If you can't be as successful as your siblings,this is the least you can do to help us.Help us to finish off this debt."

 

"What kind of crap is this" Jungkook breathed out.

 

"I love him"

 

He squat down and pull my arms,pulling my sleeves,exposing all the bruises I had.

"Does he loves you?"

 

I look away and pull my arms back. "Go away.Don't meddle with my life,"

 

He sighs.