Part 3

Red Scarfs

Jungkook shut the door behind them. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "What-?" Jungkook pulled a box from his pocket and opened it. Yoongi looked down at it. "Ummm... Kookie?" "Hmm?" 

Yoongi looked up at the younger. "Pretty sure girls get the engagement rings with the big diamonds and stuff." Jungkook sighed and lightly smacked the elder upside the head. "Rings are not gender specific." 

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes, he supposed the younger was right. "Okay. Sure. But Jiminie-" "Will love it. That's what the lady who help me said. And she knew I was asking a boy to marry me. I showed her a picture of him." 

Yoongi chuckled. "A picture? Just one?" Jungkook blushed. "Well no... she said he was gorgeous and I was like 'I know right?!' Then I got over excited again and showed him off..." Yoongi laughed and smiled. "As you often do." Jungkook smiled. "I can't help it, I'm hopelessly in love with a very beautiful man. I must show him off!" 

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "Did you get it engraved?" Jungkook shook his head. "I wanna save that for the wedding ring." 

Yoongi nodded and smiled at the younger before he hugged him. "Well congratulations, Jimin will be over the moon, I'm sure he'll cry." Jungkook chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, I hope so." 

Yoongi watched as the younger closed the box and stuffed it back into his pocket. "When are you proposing?" Yoongi asked as he and Jungkook walked out of Namjoon's room. 

Jungkook sighed and looked around as they made their way back to the living room. "Hopefully tonight." The elder nodded his head before he looked up and around at their friends. Yoongi briefly met eyes with Jimin. He had no clue how the younger could just make friends with anyone. He swore it was a God-given talent. 

Seokjin sighed before he looked around the room and cleared his throat. "Well, I guess my brother is running late, as usual. So, let's just eat now!" Seokjin said as he ushered everyone into the dinning room. Yoongi sighed as he sat down next to the only empty seat.