Tae's confused

The Fight For Taehyung’s Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Taehyung POV ]

 

It's the next morning taehyung woke up, it was a saturday, so he didn't have school today. He looked around thinking it was his apartment, but then he realized that he was in bed and he wasn't in his apartment he started to remember everything. He looked around and he doesn't see jhope then he heard the shower running " I guess he's taking a shower I'll just change, I'll take a shower at home".

 

"OWW that hurts he reallt went hard" when taehyung finished putting his clothes on he went to the front door then " WAIT TAE"!!! jhope shouted, Tae turned around "yes"? " Where are you going"? Jhope asked "I'm going home". "Don't you want to talk first"?  "Umm.... sure I guess". I didn't know what to say I was scared and embarrassed. " About last night... "NO NO Its okay". Tae yelled "No I just wanted to apologize I wasn't thinking I just couldn't stop myself taehyung I love you I've loved you since we became friends but I didn't know how to tell you how I felt and then you sarted to have feelings for namjoon, so I didn't know what to do and my feelings for you started to grow more and more everyday until I didn't know how to control it I hope you can forgive me". 

 

"jhope It's okay I already forgiven you It's just I don't know how to handle these kinds of things I mean I love you too but I also have feelings for namjoon".

 

 

If you want more SUBSCRIBE!! and if you have something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter