That Boy

The New Kids

I woke up at 5:57.  Y/N:! I need to get ready!  I dashed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I showered and got ready.

 

I packed up my stuff and sketch book.  It was around 6:34 when I went downstairs.Joon,Tae,And Jin were already eating cereal. I did the same,making a bowl for myself.  

 

Namjoon:Sleep Well last night Y/N?   Y/N:Yeah..  Jin and Taehyung looked at each other,then going back to eating. They all seemed suspicious today,but I brushed it off and keep eating.

 

  

 

  We got on the bus,I sat next to Jin with Tae and Joon in front of us.  Y/N:You guys were suspicious this morning.  Jin:No we were not. Y/N:Yes,you were.    He rolled his eyes and held my hand.  I rested my head on his shoulder softly. Y/N:Still suspicious.  He laughed.     

 

 

 

We got down from the bus and entered the school,Jimin stood there.  Jimin:Hey! I was waiting for you guys!  He smiled. School didn’t start until around 8:30,so you guys were pretty early.  Jimin:C’mon,all the early students stay in the gym until going to class.  I took Namjoon and Taehyung’s hands,Jin walking behind me to keep me safe from behind.  

 

 

Everyone stared and pointed.  He lead us into the gym and onto the bleachers,sitting with Yoongi,Hoseok,and Jungkook. 

 

The boy from yesterday.   

 

We sat down and started talking immediately.  Yoongi seemed to be in a brighter mood this morning.  Yoongi:I feel like they gave way to much homework for American history.  Jungkook:I didn’t do it.  Namjoon:I did!  Namjoon took out his homework and let them copy off of it.  

 

 

I stayed talking to Jimin and Hoseok.  Hoseok:So,Y/N was it?  I nodded.  Hoseok:I really like your style!  Y/N:Thank you!  Jimin:So,Tell me honestly..Are your brothers annoying? Y/N:Eh,sometimes.But we all love each other.  I smiled at them.  Soon,Jennie Kim called me over.  

 

 

Jin:You can go Y/N,just stay safe.  I nodded,smiling at him brightly before heading over to their group. Their group was quite big,a bit overwhelming.  Lisa:This is the new student from America.  I waved at them,their jaws dropping to the floor.  Yuqi:You’re so pretty! I’m Yuqi by the way.   Dahyun:I’m Dahyun.And Yuqi is right. Your beautiful!    Chaeyoung:The names Chaeyoung. I love your style!   Irene:My names Irene.   Nancy:And I’m Nancy.    Lisa,

Jennie Kim,Rosé,Jisoo,Yuqi,Dahyun, Chaeyoung,Irene,And Nancy. Too many names to remember.  

 

Lisa was their ‘leader’ you could say. Jennie Kim being second in hand.   This was going to take time getting used to. I hope this doesn’t turn out really Cliché.

 

  

 

The clock hit 8:25. Everyone left the gym and headed for class. My first class was upstairs,I had it with Yuqi,Jennie,and Dahyun. We all walked to the class.  Yuqi:So,you have three brothers,right?  Y/N:Yep.  Dahyun:Really? Who?  Y/N:Kim SeokJin,Kim Namjoon,And Kim Taehyung.  I’m the youngest by a couple minutes.  

 

Dahyun:Was those the boys you walked in with this morning?   Y/N:Yeah.  Jennie:So you all are twins?  Y/N:Uh huh. Jin’s the oldest,me and him are five minutes apart. Namjoon is the second oldest,we’re three minutes apart,then Taehyung.We’re a minute apart. Yuqi:Wow.  We made it into the classroom,only some people being there. We sat in the front row,our rose gold coated pens lined up on our desks.

 

 Jennie:Hey,Y/N,you still doing the cheer team? Y/N:Hm? Oh yeah! Of course!  A lot more students came in,along with Jungkook and Yoongi.  They both sat down together,Jungkook sitting behind me.   Dahyun gave me a sign he was,I giggled.  

 

**YOONGI’S POV**  

 

Jungkook:And then Jin had said-  He was interrupted by Y/N’s giggle. He smiled softly before continuing.  Jungkook:He said that Hoseok had- Me:Wait a second..  He paused. Me:You like her?  I whispered to him,tilting my head towards Y/N.  Jungkook:I mean,she’s pretty,but her brothers told me to stay away from her,except Namjoon. 

 

Me:Why?  Jungkook:I don’t know,he just told Jin and Tae to clam down.  The class got quiet as the Teacher walked in.  Teacher:Okay,I know I had said yesterday we had to delay our two-per-group projects because of our new student. But today,I will be assigning parters for our American History project.  Me:Imagine if you got Y/N. I whispered to Jungkook.  Jungkook:I hope. But that would be super cliché.  

 

We both chuckled quietly.   Teacher:Okay,our first group,Yoongi and Woozi,   He said a couple more groups until getting to Y/N’s group.  Teacher:Y/N and..Jungkook.   Her small little group looked at her,and then Jungkook.   Jungkook looked over to me.  Jungkook:You’re a psychic.  We both laughed quietly.  Teacher:And..Dahyun And Yuqi. You all are able to go with your group around the room and discuss what you’d want your projects to be about.   Begin!  Everyone stood and went with their groups. 

 

**Y/N’S POV** 

 

 I stood up,Jungkook already walking towards me. Jungkook:So,we meet again.  I laughed,Jungkook smiled brightly. Jungkook:C’mon,lets go discuss.  

 

 

 

Jungkook:Okay,so I’ll come over to your house?  Y/N:Yeah,I’ll see what my brothers say though.   Jungkook:Okay,do you ride the bus home? Maybe we could ride it together to your place?  Y/N:Okay,sounds good,I’ll see you at lunch.  Jungkook:Okay,Bye!  Y/N:Bye!  We both went our separate ways,Jennie And Yuqi standing at the end of the hall since Dahyun had to go to her class already.  

 

Yuqi:It’s only your second day and the hottest guy in the school is already going to your house.  Jennie:You’re so lucky!  We all laughed and headed to our classes.  I had gym next,with Hoseok and Namjoon.  I headed to the girls locker room and changed into my gym clothes.  

 

I came back out and went into the gym.  Everyone was sitting on the bleachers,I went and sat with Joon and Hobi.  Hoseok:Hey Y/N!  He smiled at me happily. Y/N:Hey.   Hoseok:Anything happen at all?  Y/N:Not much. But..  Namjoon:Huh?  Y/N:Well,that’s what I needed to tell you Joon.  Namjoon:What? What is it?  Y/N:I got paired with Jungkook for a project and I wanted him to come over to our house after school so we can get some of it done.  

 

Hoseok:Really? Jeon Jungkook?  I nodded.  Namjoon:I mean,I’m fine with it. I don’t know about Jin and Taehyung though..   Y/N:I mean,we already decided that if you guys said yes he would ride the bus home with us.  Namjoon:I’ll try and convince them into saying yes.  Y/N:Thank you Joonie!  I smiled at him. 

 

 

 

I changed back into my normal clothes and went to the cafeteria with Jin.  Y/N:Jin..  Jin:Huh?  Y/N:Can I ask you something?  Jin:Sure,Tell me.  He held my hand. Always so touchy.  Y/N:Can Jungkook come over after school-  Jin:Ah,stop there.  Y/N:Let me finish! For a school project!   Jin:What did Namjoon say? I have a feeling you already told him.  Y/N:He said yes.   Jin:Hmm..   

 

Y/N:Pleaseeee! I wined.  Y/N:Or I’ll call you Oppa until you turn 30-  Jin:Ah Fine!   Y/N:Okay,he’s going to ride the bus home with us. I don’t know why you guys want him to stay away from me. He’s a really nice guy.  We both went into the cafeteria and sat with Namjoon,Taehyung,Yoongi,Jimin, Hoseok,and Jungkook.  

 

Jungkook:Soo.  Namjoon:I said yes.  Jin:Fine.   Y/N:Taehyung..Can Jungkook come over for a project after school today?   He squinted his eyes.  Namjoon:Oh come on Taehyung! It you say no,it doesn’t even matter. Two against one.  Taehyung:Fine.   I clapped your hands childishly.  Y/N:Thank you!   Yoongi:Why do you need their permission to bring someone over?    Y/N:They’re..really overprotective..  Jimin:Isn’t it obvious Suga?  

 

Yoongi:I told you just to call me Yoongi. How many times do I have to tell you that?   Jimin:Ah, sorry Sug- I mean Yoongi!  I laughed at how Jimin was head over heels for Yoongi. I found it cute in a way.  

 

 

 

It was around 3:43. School was dismissed at 3:50 but I got out early for cheer tryouts.  Lisa had already tested me.  Lisa:And...You made it.  You’re actually really good at this.  She handed me a Bomber Jacket.  It had the schools name on the back,and your name on the side at the front.  Lisa:Here you go.  She smiled at me as the rest of the group came over cheering.  

 

Rosé:Y/N made it in!! Chaeyoung:Woo hoo!! Irene:Congrats!

Lisa:We’ll be able to give you your uniform tomorrow so we can practice for our game on Friday.