Tragic or Perfect

Lets Ask Some Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me: You know we can just go back to Chobom house right?

EJ: Nope, we can’t

Me: But it’s already three hours since we got kick out by Chorong ssi, and 30 minutes since we got kick out in the restaurant *shrugs* And being in a park is not a good choice when soon it’s going to be dark.

HY: Dead or dark?

Me: Huh?

HY: You know when Chorong unnie is angry your life is not safe, and add that her two evil apprentice is there beside her and I am sure that they are planning how to murder us.

Me: What exactly are you saying? Did you just call them murderer? Even you girl?

HY: Yes they are *faked a cough* Well my baby is a murderer of my heart *smiles*

Me: What?

BM: Don’t mind her she is just being bitter because she got kick out

Me: But don’t you have any thought of going back home

BM: Ah---

Me: So it’s true that they are going to kill you all? 

BM: Nope

Me: Then let’s get back?

EJ: But we need to be sure that we are really safe *shrugs* just in case.

Me: You guys are just over acting, how about check your phones to see if they text you guys? Maybe they are already texting or calling you.

EJ: I can’t

Me: Why? It’s not like they will pop out if you check your phones right?

EJ: They can also *laughs* 

Me: *Looking blankly* 

EJ: I’m just kidding, I don’t have my phone with me. How about you Bom ah? Hayoung?

BM: I don’t have it also

HY: Me too

Me: Seriously? What if they are calling you?

EJ: Then we're dead again *laughs* tsk double dead!

BM: *silence*

HY: *silence*

EJ: Oh sh**, we are so dead!

Me: Then should we get going?

HY: No! We are going to die!

BM: We should make them calm down first! Let’s go home soon

EJ: We should go home when they go to sleep

Me: Are you three really a pabos!?

BM: Yah! That’s not nice!

Me: Do you think they will be able to calm down and fall asleep if they are worried about you!?

EJ: Yes they will!

Me: Okay suit yourself, I don’t really have any idea what’s going on in your minds but go on. Don’t blame me if you really meet you death soon when you go home *sigh*

HY: We know that! 

EJ: How about just ask another question to kill time?

Me: What will you do if you meet your death soon?

EJ: Yah drop it, stop making us nervous!

Me: Okay *sigh* Here is the real one. For you Eunji ssi, why is 2eun seems like a tragic couple?

EJ: WE. ARE. NOT. A. TRAGIC. COUPLE!!!!

Me: Hey calm down will you! We are going to be kick out again if you continue this shouting game! And I said SEEM!

EJ: People are just imagining thing *shrugs*

Me: We are not imagining though? But really---

EJ: Naeun just have a bored reaction and expressions that's why it seems like she have a conflict with the one she’s with *shrugs*

Me: But she is not when she’s with Bomi ssi—

HY: I told you she have a crush on Bo---

EJ: Shut it Oh Hayoung! It’s in the past so move on duh~

HY: But it doesn’t change the fact that-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter