First Girl~^^(finally!)

New Girl Group

I know I"m much, much later than I thought and told you guys...I'm really really sorry!!! I had to pack up my stuff and go on vacation and after vacation I'm moving to S. Korea. So I was very busy/frazzled. (I'm still on vacation but I'm updating little by little~^^)

 

AFF Username: Patzmelody01

Name: Choi Patricia

Age: 17

Persona: Aegyo Queen

Partner: Lee Taemin

Rival: F(x) Sulli

Best Friend: SNSD Sunny

 Patricia’s dad works as one of the best songwriters and producers in SM Entertainment. So when she told her dad that she wanted to be an idol, he encouraged her on and supported her until the end. She audition during an open audition that was done in a mall and blew the audition casters away with her voice. One of them even complimented her by saying, “when she sings, angels come out.” Patricia was a trainee for three years in SM Entertainment, specialising in vocals and training. She is a good dancer, but she finds it really hard to remember moves so she gets scolded a lot.  

Unfortunately, he twin sister Sulli got through to the auditions too.

 She is cheerful, optimistic, active, sensitive, kind, forgetful, unorganised, noisy, egocentric. Patricia is also very possessive, so she doesn't really like sharing. She's blunt and straightforward. Patricia is competitive too. She hates being ignored. She's really friendly and talkative to people that she like. However, if she doesn't like someone, she tend to pretend that they don’t exist. Patricia hates listening to people’s orders because she tends to do things her own way. She is also very adventurous and hates being alone. She likes smiling and making people laugh, so most of the time, she's in the centre of attention. 

She’s a fan of skin ship and likes to hug people. She’s not afraid to tell people what she feels. But when Patricia is upset, she usually distances herself from other people and cut all communications off. She prefers to express her anger/loneliness in composing a new song.  She tends to hold grudges, but she does forgive eventually.

She has a slight anger issue. She can’t keep her anger in when someone messes with her. She likes to put herself out there and defend herself. However, she takes what people say about her seriously, even if they are just messing around, which makes her insecure.  

Since Patricia can’t swim, she is afraid of the open sea. She also is a bit of a tomboy. She hates wearing skirts or anything too revealing.

 She grew up in a very musical family in China. Having grown up there, Patricia had to have an English name and choose Patricia and that’s where her nickname ‘Patz’ came from. At a young age, her family moved from Macau, China to Seoul, Korea. Her mother is a famous pianist and her father is committed songwriter and producer for SM Entertainment. Her father taught her everything she knows about music.  

Her twin sister Sulli has always loved dancing, while she stuck to composing and singing. She learned how to play the harmonica and the drums, while her dad taught her piano, violin, flute, cello and harp. Patricia is not brightest person in school, but she is a straight B student. She can speak Japanese, Korean and Cantonese. However, she still finds Korean a little hard. She gets made fun of because she's small for her age.

The Choi twins aren’t really close. Sulli always got what she wanted because she was such a brat while Patricia was sometimes kept in the dark. Sulli steals everything that Patricia wants; from toys to boyfriends. Because of this Patricia is very insecure and gets jealous easily. However, Patricia is close to both her parents and always thanks them for giving her their full support.

Her parents are very supportive of their children’s dreams. Having interests in becoming stars, Sulli and Patricia went to SM Entertainment to pursue this career. Patricia trained for three years, specialising in vocals and song writing. She is a good dancer, but she finds it really hard to remember moves so she gets scolded a lot.    

 

So that's the first girl~!Congrats to Patzmelody01~^^