I am like you~ I got questions for you

6 Aces
Violin~ My mind, Can’t change, The way my heart, And my heart, Can’t change the way I am. Walking in the forest alone, Looking at the starry sky, No one with me, All alone, But now I. Did you know Did you know Or did you not notice The way I needed But you talked right Behind my back And you say, Tell them what you said, On that day, On that day, I shed no tears, Now it’s over and gone, Don’t want you walking again. Number one, When you said, You won’t talk, I understand, Cause I am like you, When I was in the deep, I am like you When your sad, You won’t stay, You just jump to place to place, And you leave them all alone, And you know, I am like you, When your hurt, You just hurt, You won’t tell no one, What’s going on, You keep it hidden, TIll you finally fall apart, I am like you. I am like you. ( I am like) I am like you Nothing The only word I want to say When you want to hang Around these times. I tell you I am busy Got a schedule to run, But you stop me, Before I am gone. Number one, When you said, You won’t talk, I understand, Cause I am like you, When I was in the deep, I am like you When your sad, You won’t stay, You just jump to place to place, And you leave them all alone, And you know, I am like you, So don’t come back Don’t come back But you come back, Tell me honestly, Don’t lie like you care, Cause you don’t, Tell me the truth, Do you really care, Or is it guilt, That build ins you, Cause what’s going on with me, Cause I don’t need your remorse, I am like you. I am like you 5x (Cause I am like you. Of what you used to be You made me) When we are..