Warm

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yena reached yuri's front apartment, The older girl looks at the sleeping figure beside her, she sigh as she look at the bruises on yuri's wrist. 

 

 

'ing bastard. How can he do this to yuri' yena thought. 

 

 

She slowly poke yuri's shoulder in order to wake her up, yuri flinch in shiver. 

 

 

 

"P-pl-ease.. Do-n't" Yuri said in a scared tone, her eyes close as she having a nightmare. Yuri pushes yena's hand. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah" yena said softly. 

 

 

 

"It's me yena" yuri slowly open her eyes, she immediately hug the older girl and she cried.

 

 

 

 

"Y-ye....na.. Ja...ehwan.." the younger girl sobs. 

 

 

 

"You're safe now." Yena rubs yuri's back

to comfort the girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's get you to your apartment." Yena broke the hug and get out of the car to opens the car door on yuri's side. 

 

 

 

 

Yena offer her hand to yuri to hold, the younger girl hold the older girl hand tightly. She still scared and traumatize that jaehwan might harm her again.

 

 

 

 

They reached yuri's front door, yena grabs the card in yuri's pouch and put it into the censore. Yena lead the way to yuri's room and she sit yuri onto her own bed. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, Get dress first. I'll be outside" Yena softly said, the older was about to leave but yuri's tremble hands grab hers. 

 

 

 

 

"C-can you stay please.." Yuri voice crack. 

 

 

 

"B-ut—" Yuri held yena's hand tightly. 

 

 

 

"O-kay okay. I'll be sitting here. Get dress to the bathroom" Yuri nodded, the older girl sit on yuri's couch inside her room while yuri is getting dress. 

 

 

 

After a minute yena heard a loud bang inside the bathroom she rushes to the bathroom to check on yuri. 

 

 

 

"Jo yuri" She shouted but not too loud. 

 

 

 

"What happen." Yena asks as she kneel down to help yuri to stand up. 

 

 

 

"I w-was ab-out to go out but i slipped because of dizziness" Yuri yelp in pain, she hurt her ankle.

 

 

"Ouch" 

 

 

 

Yena didn't hesitate to carry yuri in bridal style and she carefully place yuri onto her bed. 

 

 

 

"You should be careful nexttime yuri ah" Yena said worriedly. 

 

 

 

"I'm sor—" Yena put her index finger on yuri's lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't say anything, Just rest. I'll be back tomorrow morning." Yuri felt scared when she thought that she's going to be alone. 

 

 

 

Many what if's came to yuri's mind. She tugged on yena's shirt tightly and pull her closer. 

 

 

 

 

"I—m sc-ared." Yuri said as she lean forward to yena's chest and rested her head on yena. 

 

 

 

Yena felt a pang on her heart, yuri's trembling voice make her heart hurt. Yena sighed, she just hugged the younger girl until she feel that the head of yuri's is getting heavier that the sign of yuri is now sleeping. 

 

 

 

 

Yena carefully place yuri's body in her bed breaking the embrace. Yuri is now sleeping well. She was so angry at jaehwan after she saw what jaehwan was doing to yuri. 

 

 

Yena stood up and step forward when yuri mumble in her sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't go..." Yuri mumbles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pl-ease don't d-o it" Yuri now is having a nightmare and crying in her sleep. Yena quickly make her way towards yuri and hugged her. 

 

 

 

 

"Shhh.. I'm here its yena" Yena embrace the younger girl, after that yuri is hugging her tightly. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena position herself beside yuri, letting the girl hugging her tight. 

 

 

 

 

'How can you hurt this girl jaehwan.' Yena thought to herself while looking at yuri's sleeping face. 

 

 

 

 

beep

 

 

 

 

 

She grab her phone from her pocket and to see her brother message. 

 

 

 

From: Sungmin Oppa

 

            Yena, Where are you? yujin looking for you. 

 

To: Sungmin Oppa

 

             I'm with Yuri, something happens. Just say to yujin I already go home. And I'm not going home tonight. 

 

From: Sungmin Oppa

 

             What happen? Are you two alright?

 

To: Sungmin Oppa

 

             Yea, She's fine now. I'll tell you when i get back home. I'll be sleeping now, Goodnight. 

 

 

 

Yena puts her phone on yuri's small desk beside her bed. Yuri sneak her head on yena's neck pulling her closer. 

 

 

 

In the other hand, Yena was breathing heavily her heart was beating so fast that making her hard to breath. 

 

 

 

Yena close her eyes and try to get sleep, Their position was too comfortable and warm. 

 

 

 

 

[NEXTDAY]

 

 

 

 

 

The sunlight hit yena's face that cause her to open her eyes, she felt heavy on her chest. Then she realize she was in the same bed with yuri, She glance onto the girl who's sleeping well on her chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smile and she gently put yuri's head on the bed's pillow, luckily the younger girl is sleeping so well and yena slowly getting her way out of the bed and she went out of yuri's room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After about 15minutes yuri feel headache and she slowly open her eyes. She put her hands onto her forehead to fight the pain. Yuri slowly stood up and went out of her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was rubbing her eyes while walking towards the kitchen when a voice suddenly came out. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter