t h i r t e e n

love story→ WONHA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life. Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why. - Small Bump- Ed Sheeran 

.

.

Eunha stared at her growing bump, she was still only twenty weeks but her bump was finally showing and Eunha didn't have to hide it anymore, everyone at the school knew what he had done to her and they know how she will be a single mother, even with the girls help. Her train of thought was interrupted when Sojung back hugged the smaller girl.

"Eun, when do you find out the gender?" Sojung asked as she put her head into Eunha's shoulder.

"In about three days? Why? Do you wanna come with me?" Eunha asked swirling around to face Sowon.

"If that is okay with you? It's just something I would love to see, a baby growing and wriggling around. Plus, you've been to all your appointments alone, it might be nice to have someone come with you to see Sowon Junior" Sowon asked.

"Of course, wait, wait, wait! I ain't calling my kid Sowon or Sojung Junior." Eunha sighed as she stood with her hands on her hips.

"Why not?" Sowon pouted.

"Because she is going to call it Eunbi the third," SinB said from her bedroom.

"I ain't naming my child after anyone, especially not after myself. I'll find the perfect name for my perfect baby, anyway let's get ready for school.," Eunha smiled as she patted Sowon's arm and left the room and got changed for school. Eunha had to have Sowon's help with doing up her buttons but thankfully her shirt went on just right.

"You are going to have to buy some new clothes soon Eun."

"I know, don't remind me. I should have remembered that pregnancy made you fat." Eunha sighed as she grabbed her school bag from the end of her bed and trudged over to the couch in the living room. Sowon was still doing her makeup however, they still had a lot of time to waste. Eunha was up early with just one sharp pain in her side. The first thing she did was google the symptoms. Usually, it would tell you that you were dying or something but I just informed Eunha that it was only stretching pains and that it was nothing to worry about as she had passed the fifteen-week stage, which was also known as the safe line that you can start telling people.

"Sowon, we have to be at school by eight thirty, and it's currently eight fifteen. You better hurry your up." Eunbi yelled from the living room as she sat next to Eunha on the couch.

"Woah, you've suddenly popped haven't you. May I?" SinB asked as she pointed to the younger girls stomach. Eunha simply nodded and gave SinB permission to touch her stomach. Placing her hand gently on the stomach, SinB started to sing to the baby, this was nothing like the SinB Eunha and Sojung knew.

"SinB-ya!" Sowon called as Eunbi looked up from the stomach and was caught by Sowon recording the two of them. 

"The whole school are going to know how much of a softie you really are," Sojung smirked as she hit send on her Instagram and Twitter, sending the post of SinB singing to the unborn child around the interweb.

"Ughh, I'm going to get you back someday," Eunbi grunted as she picked up her school bag and stomped her way to the car.

"And I thought I was the one who was supposed to be hormonal." Eunha giggled as she picked up her bag and placed it on her shoulders while getting off the couch. Eunha did a quick jiggle to adjust her bag perfectly then set out to the car.

"Wait? Eun, before we go can I have a feel?" Sojung shyly questioned as she also put her backpack on her shoulders.

"Of course." Eunha smiled, as Sowon got on her knees, making her face meet with Eunha's bump. Sojung placed her hands on the bump and rubbed it very carefully.

"Be strong baby, grow up healthy and happy. Your mother and her friends will look after you very well. We promise." Sowon smiled, before looking up at Eunha. Their eyes meet, there was tension again. Like there was the other night when they woke up from what they had done while tipsy, not that Eunha knew she was pregnant at the time, otherwise, she wouldn't have drunk in the first place.

"You ers coming or not? Some of us do actually want an education!" Eunbi scolded as she burst through the front door, yet again interrupting the moment the two were sharing like Eunbi is good at doing.

"Yep, yep. Just coming now." Sowon coughed as she got off the floor and grabbed Eunha's hand leading her to the car. The car ride was silent, except the occasional music that was played on the radio. They had reached the school grounds, with five minutes to get to their classes. The three girls got out of the car and all went their separate ways.

It was coming up to Eunha's third lesson when she was starting to get a temperature and everything around her was becoming more and more blurry as her head began to spin. Unknowingly to Eunha, her grey school skirt was now becoming a dark shade of grey with a tint of red. She shook off her symptoms and made her way back to her seat after getting her books from her locker at the back of the classroom.

The lesson was only a quarter of the way through when Eunha doubled over in pain. She clutched the side of her desk and gripped harder as she breathed through the sharp pain, that she had also experienced earlier in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter