Daytime [SinRin]

Time For Us

[SinB]
They said that I represent winter due to my cold face and behavior, and because of that, many people doesn't want to interact with me. They afraid of me.

[Yerin]
They said that I represent spring due to my bright and warm behavior, they said that they want to be my friend. They said that they love me.

[SinB]
They said that I represent my name. SinB. A mystery. Like a winter, cold and mysterious. They didn't want to interact with me. Many people hate winter, it's cold and it's makes them didn't want to doing anything. They hate winter...and me.

[Yerin]
They said that I have a beautiful name and it represent me very well. Like a spring, warm and beautiful. They said that they want to interact with me. Many people love spring, it's warm, not too hot, not too cold, just warm. They love spring.

[SinB]
They hate winter. Same as me. I hate winter. I hate my name. I hate myself. And they didn't know it.

[Yerin]
They love spring. They assume I like spring. But they wrong. And they didn't know.

[SinB]
I love spring. It's warm, and beautiful. It gives me a secure feeling. I feel protected.

[Yerin]
I love winter. It's cold, but beautiful. It gives me a weird feeling. Like...a vulnerable feeling.

[SinB]
I stood in front of my window. Staring at outside world. It's winter right now, and it's cold. No one want to go outside. They prefer to stay in their house, together with their family. No one want to go outside, except her.

[Yerin]
It's winter right now, and it's cold. No one want to go outside, they prefer stay in their house, sat in front of the fireplace and feeling warm. No one want to go outside, except me.

[SinB]
I always see her, every day. In the same time at the same place. She didn't do anything. She just stood in that place, with eyes closed and a soft smile. She looks so peaceful. Beautiful.

[Yerin]
I don't know why I doing it. I just stood in the same place and at the same time without doing anything everyday. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed a cold feeling on my skin. It's so peaceful. I love it.

[SinB]
She open her eyes. Our eyes meet accidentally. She doesn't avert her eyes, she's staring right at me, right at my eyes. Her small smile from earlier changes to a grin, a bright and beautiful grin that makes her eyes make a shape of crescent moon. Pretty.

[Yerin]
I open my eyes and I see a beautiful girl who stood in front of her window. Our eyes meet accidentally and I can't avert my eyes from her eyes. It's pretty.

[SinB]
I nodded at her and she smile at me. She stare at me with her beautiful eyes. Softly and warmly. Her smile and stare give me a warm feeling, like a spring, I feel protected.

[Yerin]
She nodded at me and I smile at her. I stare at her pretty eyes. I see something in those pretty eyes. There's loneliness and emptiness in there. It looks cold, like a winter. It looks so vulnerable. I want to protect it.

[SinB]
A weird feeling came to me. Suddenly I want to meet her. I want to talk to her. I want to know her. But I know I can't do that. So I closed my eyes.

[Yerin]
She closed her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly I feel worried. Then, a weird feeling came to me. I want to meet her, talk to her. I want to know her. So I made a decision. I run.

[SinB]
I open my eyes but I can't find her anymore. She's not there anymore. Really SinB-ah, she's just a stranger who happen to exchange eye contact with you, what did you expect from it? I sigh. Then, I heard a knock.

[Yerin]
I stopped in front of a white door. My heart thump loudly, either from the run earlier or anything else, I don't know. I take a deep breath, show my best smile and knock it softly.

[SinB]
I stood in front of my door. Hand on the knob. Ready to open it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. My heart thump loudly on my chest. I open my eyes, my hand moved and open the door. There I saw a bright smile from a beautiful person that I've ever met.

"Hi."

[Yerin]
"Hi," I greet her. My smile still plastering on my face.

"Can I come in?"

[SinB]
She asked and I nodded. She walk towards me, entering my room.

"I saw you always looked at the outside from that window," her voice is soft, and I can feel her cheerfulness from her voice.

[Yerin]
She doesn't talk. She just stare at me with her pretty yet lonely and empty eyes. I stop talking and looked at her. She's cute and pretty, and beautiful. I want to know her name.

"What's your name?"

[SinB]
I open my lips, but closed it again. I hate my name. I can't say it to her. She just stood in front of me with her soft smile and kind eyes. Telling me it's alright to tell her my name.

"SinB," and I said it.

[Yerin]
Her voice is beautiful, not too loud, but not too small either. And her name. SinB. Such a beautiful name.

"You have a beautiful name."

[SinB]
I shakes my head. No. It's not beautiful.

"I hate my name."

[Yerin]
"Don't be. Your name is beautiful. SinB. A mystery. I like it."

[SinB]
I looked at her eyes, there's no lie in those brown eyes, just honestly. I know she doesn't lie when she said that she like my name.

"Your name?"

[Yerin]
"Yerin."

[SinB]
Yerin. What a beautiful name.

"You also have a beautiful name," just like you.

[Yerin]
I smile, she replied with a smile. A small one. I froze. If earlier I said that she's beautiful, then right now she's breathtaking. If earlier I thought that she's like a winter, a cold one then right now she's like a winter, but with a warmer atmosphere around her.

[SinB]
She smile at me, showing her beautiful eye smile. Even if I still don't know her. I still can feel her kind and cheerful personality. Just like a spring, not too hot and not too cold. A perfect season. A beautiful season. Just like her.

[Yerin]
I reach her hand and hold it carefully. I stare at her eyes, her lonely and empty eyes. Her pretty eyes.

"Let's be friend."

[SinB]
I nod. She hold my hand carefully, like she's afraid I'll get hurt. Again, that weird feeling cameback. A weird but at the same time very warm feeling. A feeling that told me everything will be alright. I'll be all right. A feeling that told me someone will be there for me. Protect me.

[Yerin]
I intertwined our fingers. I can feel that she tightening our intertwined fingers. Like asking me to never release it. I tightening our fingers, assuring her that no matter what I'll be with her. Telling her that she'll be all right. Telling her that I'll protect her.

[SinB]
I used to hate my name, myself and winter. But she came and change everything. She told me that my name is beautiful. She told me that I precious to her. She told me that she likes winter, and it increase when she meet me.

[Yerin]
I love winter. It's cold, but I like it. And in winter I meet her. The one who I promised to protect. My SinB. My beautiful mystery that I promise to protect.

[SinB]
I love spring. It's warm. Just like her. Just like Yerin. A beautiful woman with kind and cheerful personality. My Yerin. My kind and beautiful Yerin who promise to protect me.

[SinRin]
We meet at the daytime. When a cold winter changes to a warm spring. We make a promise to always stay by each other. Just like winter and spring who never separate from each other.

"I love you."