Busy Day

Jay Park Imagines

Picking me up from class. I hop in the passenger sit seeing Gray in the back.

"Hey babe." Jay said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey boo. Sup Gray."

"Sup Girl." Gray smiled looking up from his phone. 

Driving off Jay rubs my thigh.

"I'm working again tonight. Do you mind bae?" Jay asked me.

"Naw, I have a project I need to do anyways."

Getting to the company building I go straight to Jay's office to do my work.

When 8pm hits. I'm hungry and sleepy. I go to the studio and Jay is in the booth rapping so I don't want to interrupt everyone working. 

I just send him a quick text on my way to my car. Starting it, I see Jay come out and run over to me. He opens the driver's side door and kisses me.

"You didn't have to come out. I saw you were busy working." He just his lips and kissing me again.

"Mhh how did I end up with such a wonderful woman?"

"I love you Jay."

"I love you too. Text...No call me when you make it home."

"Otay baby."

"Hey love birds!" We look over to see Simon stroll towards us.

"Girl please take your man home now. I would love to get in my bed." He jokes

Jay laughs, "Okay man, I guess the other boss says I got to go home." Jay just got into the passenger side and buckled in. Then Simon got in the back on Jay's side. I roll my eyes seeing what they're doing.

"Ya'll want me to cook, don't you?"

"Pretty please?" Simon asked

"Hit up the rest of the gang or yall might have a fight if you bring left overs to work again."