You're Perfect - Yulsic drabble

You're Perfect

 Jessica hugged her Yuri-bear excietedy as soon as the black pearl came off the stage after her y solo performance. 

"That was amazing, Yuri!" Jessica squealed.

Yuri smiled weakly. 

"You really think so?" she asked. 

Jessica nooded her adorable head vigorously. 

"Your abs are crazy y, no joke," she said.

Yuri ran a hand over her flat stomach. 

"Took a lot to get them this way..."

Jessica looked at her curiously, but she was soon whipped away to the stage to perform her own solo.

The ice princess looked beautiful. A flowing white dress emphasized her elegance. Yuri watched from offstage in despair as her perfect best friends won the screams of thousands. It wasn't jealousy that Yuri felt, it was sadness. Why couldn't she be as beautiful as Jessica? She knew she wasn't ugly, but she just didn't believe she was beautiful. Sure, people had told her that before, but they said that looking at her body or her face, not at her heart. And as much as Yuri didn't want to admit it, it would take much more than words to make Yuri believe that she was really something special.

Jessica finished her performance and was met by the defeaning cheers of her beloved S♥NE's. Jessica didn't understand why her fans loved her. She was cold, rude, and boring. She thought that Yuri deserved these cheers. Without Yuri, Jessica wouldn't have had the confidence to play the piano and sing simultaneously. Yuri encouraged her to it, and helped her practice everyday. And how had Jessica repayed Yuri? By saying thank you? Jessica was disgusted by her emotionless self.

Yuri applauded louder than any of the fans for the ice princess. She greeted Jessica witha  giant hug. Jessica smiled widely. She only smiled like that around her Yuri-bear. "You were perfect. Flawless. Amazing!" Yuri exclaimed. Jessica giggled. Their eyes met for a moment, and they both thought the same thing.

"I wish I was as perfect as you."

 

 

 

A/N: AHHH IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED ANYTHING ASL;DKJF I'M SO SORRY 3 school :( anyways, here's a little yulsic drabble for you~ :) I'm currently writing a taekai fic and it's the longest thing I've ever written. Seriously. Usually my fics are like 5 pages-ish. This Taekai one is NINETEEN. OMFG. lololol idk when I'll put it up, but you can look forward to it ;)