anything

Cruelly Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo doesn't remember how long he had been trapped in this white room, decorated elegantly with gold and more white. All he knows that he can no longer go back home. Home to his father and siblings, and Oh how he misses them so much. Yet here he is unable to go anywhere. Trapped like a bird in a golden cage only to please its master. He knows how wrong it is, but he can't help it when the only one who is always there to comfort him is the one who causes dark blossoms on his skin. The boy curls up, unable to let any tears fall anymore, as they were long dried up. He tries to will himself to sleep yet he is unable to, because the door to the room opens and an unfamiliar face enters the room. 

"Princess time to go." The angel said, face stoic. Kyungsoo tilts his head curiously yet hesitant to take the other's hand as Chanyeol was the only one who had been with him the longest other than the other three who brought him here. The angel scowls seeing the smaller male inching away from him. And god forbid Chanyeol will kill him if he uses force on the latter. "Come on Princess, Chanyeol is waiting for you and special guest too." Sehun tries again trying to be seem as harmless as possible, but his poker face still makes the other hesitant. It took a while before Kyungsoo finally allowed the other to help him walk towards the throne room. The chains on his ankles feels heavy by the minute, and Kyungsoo silently thanks Chanyeol for not forcing into a mini skirt or any of the other embarrassing outfits the other had force on him, to break him down and humiliate him. 

The others around him would sneer and give him cold eyes, all Kyungsoo can do in return is to make himself look smaller than he is. Sehun opens the door for him and the latter slowly walks in. In fear of what's in there, and who's in there. In there center of all, the throne sat Chanyeol. Looking as majestic as ever, the other smiles beckoning Kyungsoo over. The latter though looks like he is ready to run or fly away from the place however. Chanyeol had his wings seal away on their second night when they completely loose their dark colors. Slowly he forces himself to move towards the other in small steps while keeping his eyes down. Once reaching to the other , Chanyeol pulls him into his lap. "Are you ready to meet our special guest?" The man whispers playfully into his ear, make the younger shiver lightly. 

"W-who.." he ask softly,gathering the courage to look at the other in the eyes since Chanyeol always had such an intense stare. Like he is looking into one's soul whenever he does look into one's eyes. And Kyungsoo never really had dared to look at the elder in the eyes no matter how many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter