ONE

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were covered with sweat, and he can feel the stickiness in his body from another passionate and intense love making they had that night. It was indeed tiring, but he loves it, he always do, as much as he loves this man beside him who was enveloping him in his embrace, lips slightly apart as he was sleeping. 

What's keeping him awake despite the comfort he's having at the moment was his thoughts. He can't help but to think and think and think. He's just watching how Sunggyu's chest was going up and down as he was breathing right in front of his face, he moved his finger to caress it and leaned to kiss where his heart is located.

This is just one of those night where he would ask himself if he really deserve Kim Sunggyu. He's too good to be true, and sometimes, he's afraid that he would just suddenly vanished in just one wrong move. 

That thought made him snuggled closer to the man, burrying his face on his chest, keeping him close to make sure that this are all real and he will never disappear.

He felt the hands around him move and tightened the hug and that made him move his head to look up at his face. 

"You're awake." he said looking at his face as if trying to memorize every details of it. 

Little did he know that Sunggyu was awakenend by the soft touch he felt a while ago from Woohyun but he don't feel like talking at that moment so he just nodded. 

Woohyun turned back his sight on the man's chest, and wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter