miracles in december

miracles in december
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

merry christmas everyone! this is inspired by jennie's ig post and exo's performance of miracles in december during gayo daejun. Happy holidays!

 

 

 

 

 

 

they had broken up on christmas day. 

 

 

 

nothing happened really. no big argument where they both cry and slam doors, just jennie telling her that she was tired of whatever it is that they were. it stung back then sure, but she got over it. after all, they've only been dating for 3 months and lisa expected the outcome but wanted to see if it could work because, well, even though they had dated for 3 months, she's been in love with her since she was 14 and she likes to think jennie was too. it was a skinny love kind of thing, they've never vocally told each other when they were trainees but they knew they definitely felt things that exceeded friendship.

 

 

also, december 25 was always gayo daejun day so there was no time to dwell on it. they attended the year after too so it was merely a passing thought for lisa. this year though, she feels it more. 

 

its weird because they ended on good terms. they're still friends and jennie still takes her out to dinner sometimes when jisoo isnt available, theyre practically a couple without the label and stuff, thats why she wonders why she gets a funny feeling when they're backstage for this year's gayo and jennie is getting her mic set up since she's performing her song first before they all go out to join her. 

 

maybe it was the black outfit but she gets flashbacks of this same day two years ago, jennie, fresh from their performance of playing with fire in an all black outfit, approaching her when they were alone in the dressing room and ending everything. lisa gets slightly overwhelmed because its been a while since she thought of that memory. 

 

"what?" jennie's looking at her with this teasing smirk that lisa finds too adorable and the feelings come rushing back. to be fair it ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter