One

Alone

I'll choose Yun,  Jinan hyung said 
I'll choose Bobby,  hanbin said excitedly but
I'll choose Jun tho, Bobby said smiling cutely at hanbin.  


hanbin smiled sadly and pouted his lips because it's been a long time since he had a partner on best fiend stage and he's always being solo. Usually he didn't mind doing the solo act, because the fans enjoyed the chick outfit but this time, hanbin felt a little lonely.  


June felt a little bad and said that Jinan hyung should partner with hanbin 
"boku wa yada" Jinan hurriedly tells hanbin and immediately cue to start the music. 

 

Hanbin felt sad again and smiled at June, he get the chick outfit and danced while continued thinking about this. He remembers Bobby hyung's comment yesterday that he should be kinder so he won't be alone and smiled sadly again.  He's so occupied with this thoughts until the concert ends and even after that, that hanbin didn't notice the glances left by the whole team. 

 

He didn't attend the after party and he just go directly to his hotel room. For the first time, he didn't think about composing and he just keep thinking about his relationship with the members.  When is this sort of transparent barrier happened between them.  Hanbin can be super strict but he's super sure that throughout the years that it all tone down.  Some even mentioned it in the interview, are all those nights and days he declined their invitation to tweak the lyrics and compose songs resulted this.  But hanbin did it for the members, for iKONICs, for iKON.  


He wraps himself with the blanket and continued thinking a lot. He remembers alot of instances like on hawaii, he heard about the members not wanting to have him as their roommate,  that the arrangement of dorm 1&2 he picks first and he gotten dorm 1 and then the members fights too hard to pick the second one. Instances of members ignoring him and instances of members not inviting him to their eat outs. He don't know what is happening but hanbin found himself tearing out.  It's uncharacteristically of him,  since everyone probably thinks of hanbin being thick shelled and heartless but that night, hanbin cried himself to sleep.  


Amidst of hanbin realisation , s keeps thinking about him since hanbin didn't even eat after the concert. The members decided to carry out food for hanbin and they argue among themselves on who to go to his room. At the end, they all went to his room, only to realize that hanbin  is already sleeping. Bobby smoothen out the blankets while donghyuk fixes the the pillow.  They left the food and quietly leave the room. 

.....................................................................................

Over the weeks, hanbin became much more distant, the members hardly seen him and they're beginning to get confused and worried because this is not a usual  behavior of their brother.  Hanbin is always either in the studio or in his room but for the past weeks. They are lucky if they even seen hanbin shadow.  


Hanbin for his part, tried his very hardest to distant himself to s.  He felt lonelier than ever but for him it is for the very best, because he now know that his presence is not appreciated. He tried his best for s to now be much more comfortable without him and for himself, himself that thought everything was okay,  that they are family but apparently not.  

 

Upon their return to Korea,  he set it up himself to ask for permit to his manager, so that he won't be in the dorm for a while, he goes to his family's house and since they're on break he mostly spent time with hia family, he only go to the studio if they're some meetings and schedule and immediately left. He spend his time as well with the funny friends, they've go to jeju, karaoke and they've even get their  driving permit (well him and jaewon). And it's healing for hanbin, for some times it feels that people really enjoy his presence, that they enjoy the time with him. And it makes hanbin a little bit happy. 


But he can't help to think about his brothers.  He  went to Jeju with Yunhyeong hyung and they enjoyed a lot.  He even wants to have a vacation again with him.  Do yunhyeong hyung really lied? It goes against his character. June and Bobby hyung and him, they all want to get drivers permit together, like how they all pass the exam.  The members liked his instagram posts, some even comment, the members even ask him thru their kakao group. Day by day the members even sent him message. 


'how are hyung? Dongie missed you '
' bin ah, have you seen raon, he's so cute, look at raon, say hi to hanbin hyung
'bin ahh, let's go to jeju again or busan,  let's go to vacation '
' hanbin, uhm hyung how are you, how's hanbyul hahaha'
'hyung we've bought this super nice cake, we left you some before the downstairs groups eat it out'
'hanbin how are you, hyung missed you,  let's spent some time together '
' hanbin ah I've cleaned your room, it's more quiet here without you, I'm missing you but it's okay you're spending time with your family '
' hyung, I've saw yunhyeong hyung shedding a tear while fixing your bed, haha it's funny, but hyung we missed you '
' bin ah I've come back from the states, I've missed raon already, also when are you coming back, I've bought your favorite chocolates'
'hyunggg I'm calling you hanbin hyung,  it's weird but this is like the first time that you spend so much time without us and what's this feeling but I want you to come back haha'
'hyung it's been almost a month, dongie got chu lots of Christmas gifts, come back and I'm giving you everything sharing you the ones I've got too, miss you hyung '
' hanbin ah hyung missed you,  Merry Christmas