Intro

Hampvein
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was silent, at least finally. Just several minutes ago it was a total chaos; claws versus bare hands, sharp teeth versus innocent fleshes. It was obvious who won this battle.


 

There were dead bodies all over the floor. The snow was tainted red with all the blood that had been spilt, it was a gruesome scene.


 

"We got everyone, right?" The man had spoken slightly turning his head to look over his shoulder. His blonde hair was somehow standing out even in the darkness, and his narrow eyes held nothing but apathy and malevolence.

 

"We did." One of his sycophants answered.

 

"Even the children?" He asked again.

 

"Yes."

 

"Good," He said entwining his hands on his back and looking to the horizon with superiority, the moonlight breaking through the clouds and he closed his eyes, feeling it on his face.

 

"Where to now?" A man, whose frame was evidently more enormous than his, stood beside him, towering him.

 

He opened his eyes, there was a brief flash of yellow before it went back to its original colour. "We're going home, Wonho."

 

"Hampvein?"

 

He inhaled the night air gently, and under his breath he said, "Yes. Hampvein."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter