Marriage?

Puppet


"WHAT?!" Jennie stood up in shock. "Mom, this sounds so childish. Who the hell does this stuff in the 21st century? Mom, we're in the modern days now. You can't tell someone to get married to the person they don't even love! What the hell is this?!"

Jennie massaged her temples.  

"Jennie! I know what I'm doing and I know this isn't what you want to do but please don't be selfish! Think about what we might lost. Think about how much hard work your father put into this company just so we could have the power! I am demanding you to marry him because , you're the only daughter." Chaelin— Jennie's mom yelled. Jennie faced her mom with teary eyes. 

"Mom, all my life I followed what you tell me to do. I followed what clothes I should wear, which friends I should hang out with, what course should I take during college and all I have left is my freedom to marry the man I love but now, here you are trying to tell me what to do. Mom, I am not your puppet! I'm not your minion who follows your every command." 

Jennie wiped her tears and slowly walked towards the door.

"Jennie Kim! You are marrying that man! Don't you dare disobey my command!" She ignored what her mom told her and just went up to her own space and cried all the pain out. 

 

"Jae, you are the youngest soon-to-be CEO of this company. You have to marry that girl. Think about it Jae, your wife is the daughter of the company's CEO and if you become her husband, our company will grow higher and have so much investors. " Jaebum thought about what his brother said. 

"If you're forcing me to marry that girl, why don't you do it instead?"  Jaebum massaged his temples and stared at the window. 

"I'm engaged now. " Jaebum was surprised on what he heard. "YOU'RE WHAT?!" His brother nodded. "YOU FCKING BASTARD! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!!" Junmyeon– his brother rolled his eyes. "It was supposed to be a little surprise. So, surprise?"  Junmyeon smiled at his brother.

"Anyways, you have to do it man. It's the only way. The Kim company is growing and now we need investors, we need our company to shine, to be known, so if they'll know that the soon-to-be CEO of the Lim company is the husband of the daughter of the CEO, they will likely want to invest in our conpany." 

Jaebum sighed and massaged his temples. Jaebum is debating with himself if he'll marry her or just let their company fall into pieces. Their parents both worked hard for their company to be in power but as time went by it crumbled into pieces but there was still an option and it's up to Jaebum now. It's Jaebum's decision.