The Start - - Joo Yeon part

My Angel

Joo Yeon’s POV
Kahi unnie, Jung Ah unnie, Me and Bekah were on the practice room early in the morning. UEE was busy with her schedule so she couldn’t join us.

I am just not over yet when SoYoung withdrew. It was a big loss and I am not in the mood for practicing. I miss her…

Big boss:“Knock Knock”

Big Boss came to our room smiling. Maybe he’s in a good mood.

Kahi: “ Good Morning Sir”

Big Boss was eyeing the room and then sees me.

Big Boss: “Joo Yeon, Are you alright?”

Joo Yeon: “ Yeah Mr.B, I’m fine”

I said nonchalantly. And Big Boss was satisfied with my answer so he didn’t push out his question any further.

Big Boss: “ Okay, I have some big news! Drumroll please”

We didn’t react.

Jung Ah: “ Is he making us laugh?” said quietly.

Big Boss looks at us like he wants us to go with his joke.

I felt like laughing. Is he really making us make drumroll sounds? So corny.

Bekah: “ Go with it! PAMPARAMPAMPAMPAM..”

I stretched my palm and smack it hard on my fore head.

Did Bekah just say that? Why did I even be friends with this people.

Just joking, I love Bekah, she made my day brighter.

Jung Ah: “ Yah! What is PAMPARAMPAM, That is not drumroll!

And now Jung ah and Bekah were fighting.

Big Boss: “Okay. Silence!

Big Boss gets all of our attention

Big Boss: *coughs* The big news is that due to the withdrawal of Yoo SoYoung from the group, we would be replacing her with 2 new members”

What?! 2 new members? Is this a good idea? We had just lost SooYoung.

Jung Ah : “Yah! Joo Yeon, don’t be such a pessimist. Your face shows it all” Jung Ah unnie said as touch the side of my stomache.

I felt ticklish.

Joo Yeon:“ Hehe. Okay unnie, sorry for that”.

Jung Ah: “ Don’t you think this would be exciting? To meet new faces and work with them. This would be Gooooooooood !”

Of course, Jung ah unnie would say that, being the optimist in the group.

Big Boss: “Okay, I’m gonna be leaving now. I gotta call Ms. Im Jin Ah for the good news.”

Who is Im Jiin Ah?

Bekah: “ Im Jin Ah?”

Big boss: “ Yeah, she is one of the 2 new members. I need to tell her that she got accepted.”

Big Boss said as he approach at the exit door.

Big Boss: “ I need to leave you now ladies. I got a lot of work to do.”

While Big Boss was about to closing the door.

Jung Ah: “ Mr.B, wait! Why don’t you let Joo Yeon call the new member. She would like that!”

WHAT?!!! What did Unnie just say? I turned to face Jung Ah unnie

Joo Yeon: “ YAH! Unnie. Are you joking? Do I look thrilled to do this stuff?” I said annoyed.

Jung Ah: “ Yah. You gotta help Mr. B. Haha. “

Jung Ah unnie said as she elbows me.

And slowly Big Boss was approaching me with a creepy smile on his face.

Big Boss: “ Why thank you, Ms. Lee. Here is her number.”

Big boss gave her audition form to me. WOW, She’s tall. Oh Well, I gotta make this call.

I am not good at this stuff, socializing with people. I don’t like talking to people who I don’t know, I am more used for people to approach me not the other way around.

Aish. Better make the call