[2] Reject Rejection

Limitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yui could not grasp the concept of hugs, kisses or hold handings. Her members would frequently come over to her and kiss her cheek or hug her, but she couldn't understand why but she goes along with it anyways, often sucummbing the Twice members. 

Today was no different. As the Twice members walked on stage to receive an award at MAMA, Mina had kept a keen eye on Yui and grasped her hand tightly the entire way. It was most likely to defend the youngest member from any potential suitors, who always try to find the chance to interact with her and ask her out. Mina particularly didn't like Cha Eunwoo, who she knew has been interested in Yui for a while after their appearance on Running Man together so she was mindful to pull Yui to the opposite side where Eunwoo was sitting. 

Coincidently, they sat next to Red Velvet and WJSN who welcomed them with loud greetings and waves. Mina was quite upset when Yui let go of her hand to go sit next to Bona, thinking that the other girl was more important than her, but she shook the idea out quickly when Chaeyoung approached her and held her hand. 

"I didn't expect you to sit here." Bona scooted over slightly so Yui could sit down. "You know I heard that Cha Eunwoo wanted to ask you out."

Yui turned to Bona in surprise. "Oh really?"

"Yeah!" She exclaimed and rubbed her chin. "Supposedly he was suppose to ask you at MAMA, but I don't know if it is before or after."

Yui shrugged her shoulders mindlessly, knowing that if he were to ask her out, she would turn him down like every other suitor. The Japanese girl glanced around the stadium and saw the sea of fans who had Twice's candy bong and waved it around like crazy. She smiled lightly and waved at them, which caused them to scream in joy. 

"Oh yeah, have you met my members Yui?" Bona tapped her arm lightly and Yui shook her head. "Well this is Seola, Exy, Yeonjung, Yeoreum, Dayoung, Dawon, Eunseo, Soobin and Luda. We have three more Chinese members but they're overseas."

"Ahh~"

Yui was only able to see Luda as the other members were too far for her to see, but despite that, she showed respect by bowing to all of them. Bona then leant over to Luda and whispered something into her ear and caused the silver-haired girl to blush profusely. The small snickers and giggles piqued Yui's interest, but she didn't want to seem nosy by asking them what they were talking about. 

"Yui, you know Luda here is a big fan of you?" Bona exposed her best friend who slapped her arm with her eyes wide open. "She says she loves you."

"Shut up Jiyeon!" Luda growled and smacked her friend on her arm. "She's gonna think I'm a weirdo!"

Yui laughed and thanked her, saying that she didn't think of her as a weirdo. Bona gave Luda a sneaky thumbs up and nudged her side to encourage Luda to talk to her. Luda shook her head in embarassment and leaned back into her chair, wanting a hole to open up and swallow her into the depths of hell so Yui didn't know what a she is. 

"Luda unnie." Yui called and Luda snapped her head towards her. "I really like your hair and dancing into your comeback."

"A-Ah, t-t-t-thank you!" Luda stumbled on her words and hoped that there was place was dark enough for Yui to not see her bright, red cheeks. "I-I...really like your new song as well..."

"Oh! Thank you!" Yui beamed happily and Bona thought that this was the best time to show Luda off. 

"Luda even learned your dance instead of practicing for ours!" Bona boasted. "She's always looking at your dance practice videos!"

"That's enough Jiyeon..." Luda said in between her clenched teeth. "If you say anymore, I'll kill you when we get back home."

"Oooh~" Yui said, impressed with Luda's dancing capability. "That's awesome! Do you have Kakao talk unnie?"

Luda fished her phone out quickly and handed it to Yui so she could input her add herself onto Luda's contact list. The shorter girl was jittery from the excitement of getting her crush's Kakao talk and even had the courage to ask for her number as well, which the younger girl easily agreed. Bona was proud of Luda's bravery and wanted the two to get closer, so she asked Luda to move over so sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter