Death

How the death of shim changmin happened

The next few days were skeptic for the baby of dbsk. their new album was coming out and he didnt know what to do. Top on the other hand was having to kill him the day of the concert and run. "now man you better do the job right or ill do it right and then ill finish you off then" the boss threatened and top nodded. he wen the the concert and waited for the show to start. the concert started and he was cheering as the fan did and he pulled out his gun and aimed. he fired and it hit changmin dead in the chest and he looked at the faces of jaejoong and yunho who screamed at him. "CHANGMIN  O MY BABY" Jaejoong screamed and wailed trying to reach him and changmin said on word before to jaejoong it was 'saranghae' he looked agt the sky and he closed his eyes and jaejoong screamed as yunnho held him back crying saying it was over he was gone. the wheeled away the dead baby minnie and top looked and walked away. ''its done'' he said and the boss turned around in the chair to be none other than kim junsu himself. ''good now ill be the only baby in dbsk again'' juns sneared and looked pleased once more.

 

 

 

YEA DIDNT SEE THAT one coming did ya... you thought it be somene or just anonymous nope kim junsu is the real killer