All Night

New (Bang Yongguk x Reader)

STREAM ALL NIGHT BY ASTRO

KK

LINK -     ASTROS COMEBACK (All Night)

IT'S A BOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                       Image result for astro all night gif kpop 

"Naooo~" Yongguk whined as you sat in front of him on your computer. "Hm." You responded, smiling to yourself. "Come on, talk to me, we're hanging out for a reason." He whined, pouting, you glanced at him then looked back at your computer. "Yeah, So I didn't look like a loser hanging out at a cafe by myself, why else." You said and his jaw dropped, making you giggle as he pouted. "Fine fine, what do you want to talk about." You asked and he smiled, making you smile back. "MM. We need to hang out more." He said and you sighed shutting your computer as you looked at him. "We've been on break for the last week, and hung out 99.9% of that time." You frowned but his smile just grew.

"What sorry I didn't hear you over my loneliness." 

"Yongguk,"

"WhAt?"

"Bang Yongguk."

"Japanese Nao." He grinned as you suppressed a laugh.

"I have a Korean Surname." You said and he tilted his head curiously.

"Jung." You said and his eyes grew. "DAEHYUN?" He asked and you shook your head. "You're stupid." You opened your computer back up but he slammed the lid shut, making your mouth gape open as you stared at him. "Talk." He said and stood up, sitting on your side next to you. "Hi." You said and he pouted and wrapped his arms around you. 

"Yongguk hyung." 3 boys walked in, smiling after they spotted Yongguk who let you go. "Hi Myungjun, Jinwoo, Sanha." (A/n u should have expected that) He smiled and pinched the boy who was SanHa's cheek, making him move away. "Wheres Bin, Min, and Min #2," Yongguk asked, making the 3 confused. "Minhyuk is Min and Dongmin is Min #2, I just don't wanna call Dongmin, as Dong. That sounds weird." He said and the 3 nodded. "They wanted to stay home." Jinwoo finally answered and Yongguk nodded. "Well Nao, these are my friends Jinwoo, Sanha, and Myungjun." He said and they all smiled. "MJ," Myungjun said, smiling. "JinJin," Jinwoo said and you nodded. "...SanHa." Sanha said making everyone laugh. "Well, we should order, and go," Myungjun said but SanHa grabbed his arm. "Or we can call Dongmin hyung and tell them to come here cause Yongguk hyung is here," SanHa said and Myungjun shrugged and nodded, Jinwoo pulling out his phone.

"WE WANTED TO GET SOMETHING ELSE TOO." 3 more boys burst through the door as Jinwoo looked at them and sighed, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Really.." Jinwoo said rubbing his temple. "Hi, Yongguk hyung." A black haired male bowed slightly and Yongguk smiled. "Hi, Dongmin." Yongguk said then looked at you. "This is Dongmin, Minhyuk, and Moonbin." Yongguk smiled and they all smiled at you. "Eunwoo," Dongmin said, flashing a charming smile. "Rocky," Minhyuk said, giggling when Moonbin hit his back. "and Moonbin, but call me Bin if you want." He smiled and you laughed. "Wait, so two of you have nicknames that actually have a connection to your name, cause Jinwoo goes to JinJin, and Myungjun goes to MJ. Then two whose nicknames don't connect to their names. "Aka Dongmin to Eunwoo, and Minhyuk to Rocky. Then two that don't have nicknames at all. Besides kind of Bin." You said and they all shrug, your smile comes back to your face. "Cute." You smile and Dongmin winks before looking at Jinwoo. "Can we get food, you two don't mind us sitting with you right?" He asked, looking back at you and Yongguk. "I'm fine with it." Yongguk said leaning back, his eyes moving to you. "Sure!" You smile and Jinwoo hands to money to Myungjun, who walks up and orders as the 5 others sit down, Dongmin sitting on the other side of you as Jinwoo sits next to Yongguk. 

"Yah she is so cute Yongguk, how'd you meet her!?" Dongmin asked smiling cutely. "She's my neighbor." Yongguk said, busy on eating what Minhyuk had given him. "Ah, I see." He smiled and pulled his phone out. "Whats your number." He asked and you smiled and told him it, feeling someone's stare on you but ignoring it.