Prologue

Please Stay

             In the midst of skyscrapers and bustling crowds of Seoul, the small park was the center of action.  Amongst nighttime walkers and couples, a young disputing pair was at each others’ throats with few words.

            Ok Taecyeon stood tall in his solid black Dolce and Gabbana suit and matching coal tie.  His silver cufflinks and Rolex watch recognized his wealth.  Everything about him exuded confidence, but the woman in front of him brought it all down by one simple glance or by the sound of her voice.  Just her presence itself brought him back to reality.

            Park Gyuri, with her petite and goddess-like beauty, looked at him with a sharp glare.  Those seductive eyes were filled with a furious passion.  Her pursed lush cupid lips did not know what to say or what to do.  Despite, her vicious expression, Taecyeon couldn’t help but to acknowledge how beautiful she was.  Still he understood her anger, and could not blame her.  He then noticed how white her fists were from clenching so tightly.  Suddenly the small sparkling one carat diamond band on her wedding finger reminded him of reality. 

            That ring was the symbol of who he couldn’t have, Gyuri.  That ring was not from him.  That ring was from that man.  That ring was the symbol of not being able to hold her, caress her, kiss her, and whisper sweet words.  She was always in his dreams, and he knew that he was in hers too.  He knew that Gyuri shared the same emotions, feelings, and passions as he did.  Resisting their feelings was taking its toll.  He had to act onto his heart’s desires.

            He went against logic and pulled her close to him.  Gyuri’s expressions transformed from anger to shock.  Her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped.  Despite her conscience lecturing her, she allowed herself to be embraced by him.  Slowly her eyes closed, and she nuzzled in his chest, absorbing what was happening.  Taking in his scent, she realized that it was the same cologne smell that she bought him all those years ago.  She could not but help to smile after their long period of separation.

            He held on to her as though he would never let her go.  His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, but just enough to make her feel safe.  Even though his tall stature dominated hers, her body fitted against his like as if they were molded for one another.  Placing soft kisses on her neck, he caught the scent of honey.  Sweet like she was.  In those moments, he did not care what everyone thought except for Gyuri, she was everything and everyone to him.

            Gyuri loved where she was and what she was doing, but logic regained its control.  She suddenly opened her eyes and pushed Taecyeon away from her, using all of her strength, both physically and emotionally.  Her face returned back to its fuming expression.

            “What are you doing?”  Gyuri yelled.

            Taecyeon responded with shock, “We have been away from each other too long…”

            Tears formed in Gyuri’s eyes, “You hurt me too many times.  I can’t take the pain anymore.  We can’t do this.”  Gyuri gave him a sadden soft glance and started to turn away.

            Taecyeon’s eyes pierced at both his and Gyuri’s bands on their ring fingers, symbols of what stood in their ways.  Still he couldn’t lose her.  His hand quickly grasped Gyuri’s hand before she could get away.

            “Please, stay.”

 

 

Yay! Got the my first of hopefully many chapters to come.  Any questions, suggestions, or comments please review or pm!  Also if anyone wants to help make the cover image please pm me.  I'm not great with photoshop, so I haven't been able to create the official image yet.