french fries and half a burger

You can hold my hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning beautiful" 

Jooheon says without preamble, slamming his lunch tray down onto the table. The plate of burger and fries jumps but amazingly no food falls down.
"Did you get food yet or do want me to do it? " he smiles .
"No im fine" (y/n) says lowering her eyes. 

The cafeteria of the school is huge but warm it always smells of coffee beans and pastery . 

Conversations echo off the walls from the students sitting at the scattred white tables around them .

There's a weak sunshine peeking through the large windows and rays of the broken light reflected on the ceiling. 
Some of The windows are open for airation, a cold breeze ruffles ’s hair (y/n) every once in a while hurting her left cheek sending shivers down her spine.

Jooheon is silent and (y/n) doesn't  need to look up to know his eye are glued on her. its now. she should get on her knees and beg for forgiveness because no matter how bad you're feeling you do not ignore your best friend especially if its the boy with dimples deeper then the grand canion the sweetest  babybean  lee jooheon.

Maybe if (y/n) was a better person she would've answered his messeges and voice mails .
He did leave her a rap verse at 3am( something he recorded while crying and sniffing )Something about Destiny And... believing ?
she should've memorized it too.
what an awful friend she is .

yet here was jooheon smiling at her gaze soft .asking her if he should get her food .

She looks up and meets her friend's gaze  "Joo" " joo .."I ...im so sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter