PART 2.

ANGEL

For I knew we'd laugh at the thought of marriage. 

We had alot more things planned ahead of us, the marriage would be in the middle of that long list. 

As I watch you sleep, like I used to. You still slept at the floor. After a million'th time you've asked me if we just shared and slept together at the bed,why didn't you sleep on it now? You curled up like you used to because sleeping on the cold floor left you no choice. 

And for hours I watched you sleep. 

I took a glimpse at the bedside clock our friend bought for us two Christmas's ago. In a few minutes the alarm would set off. It was always I who'd wake up first,  I would make coffee and then wake you up. I would kick you and do anything and about everything to wake you up. 

The alarm went off. As usual it didn't affect you at all. It just kept ringing and ringing like it used to. I sat on the bed side, kicking your sides but I guess you would never feel it. And as if out of the blue, you stood up, half awake you made your way to the kitchen. 

I looked around, the kitchen was the same. You took out the coffee jar from the pantry. Then placed teaspoons of coffee on my yellow mug. The fact that you've always told me that you didn't like bright colors and I like it that way, you had your own black mug and never used mine. And I thought that he might still be not completely awake. 

What day would be today? Tuesday, we didn't have to go to school nor do we have to attend dutties in the hospital. That's why you slept so soundly, you were tired from doing hospital rounds all day long the other day. 

I followed you around the house. You took of your shirt and changed into sweats. I remembered how you used to tease me, telling me that I like watching you changing clothes, as the matter of fact I've never had any thoughts near that. 

To unwind, you'd always go out for a jog. Today, you didn't take the old route we once used. Instead, even before reaching the nearest intersection, you just went back home. 

In moments like this, we'd always end up talking about matters regarding our studies. 

Yeah, we'd always end up talking about hospital matters nowadays. How stressful would our shifts be, patients we'd encounter and then we'd talk about anything under the sun, from cars to my favorite idol group. 

One thing I really liked about you was how patient you were to me, you'd always put up with my fangirling and would never mind spending time with me lining up for concerts or fan meets. You'd even make time to read fanfictions that I go gaga with. And manage to memorize every member of every group that I liked. 

You were never the talkative type, there were times that I feel neglected. But I've come to accept your silent personality and live with it.